Tuesday, March 17, 2015

F@cked By Fred

by: bertbaltazar
Fuck! Fuckkkk!!! Fucking shit!!! I had the most wonderful experience last Saturday - August 20, 2005!! I got fucked by Fred! Fred looks so ordinary, dark and all, and he has this snobbish aura. He seemed so straight I was looking forward to a sexless weekend - only for him to cum thrice in that night!!! That is how much I love his cock, I just could not get my mouth off it, and its a good thing he enjoys being suck and fucking my ass! I know I still have a story to finish but my experience with him cannot wait be written, even without any supporting pictures or contact point. I simply want to document my ass shattering experience. Well, I am getting ahead of myself - flashback mode now.

I love to write my experiences so I would not forget. I post my stories to share them as there are those who are content to experience these by reading. I occcasionally get emails from readers and I do take time to reply. Fred wrote an email that he wants to meet but with no cameras. I replied "Your wish is my command!" and my celphone number. I was not looking forward to anything more, my gut feel is that he is a very discreet person, not yet comfortable in having male sex for fear of being found out - be it my family, friends, or by officemates.

I was surprised to receive a text from him, he wanted to meet me that night - if I was available. And I said yes, I suggested Mcdonald's Greenbelt - I was craving for a cheeseburger. I wanted meat, be it ground meat, or a fresh cock. I texted an upcoming apprentice to meet me there, if all goes well - I might end up in a threesome with two fresh meat to experience.

Damnn! John begged off saying it was too late. And then my phone was drained! I was wondering about Fred. A text and my cel goes dead! Wait, and open - finally I was able to read the text, it was from Fred for a change in venue. Some of his friends are in McDonalds, we have to meet at Pasay Road corner Paseo. Off I go, looking for someone in brown shirt, jeans, and black sandals.

There he was, there was only him. I was surprised that he would be young and slim. He is dark and of medium built, his cock would be most probably average or long. We took for a taxi to my place. No conversation, not much words. I was smiling. I have a mental picture of what he is suppose to look like, I screwed up. I have mixed up! I was thinking of another letter sender, not Fred. A case of mistaken identity... funny start I suppose.

We arrived in my pad, just him and me. We went straight to my room. I opened the aircon, the tv, and a blue film on vhs. Fred was comfortable to lie down on my bed, and I felt him up - SURPRISE!! He was already hard. I looked at him, quizzically.

"So hard"

"I told you, I am excited. It has been a while, been so busy at work."

"Let me help you relax."

Without ado, I opened his fly, his underwear and fished out his cock - to find A CROOKED COCK! I felt it hard and leaning to his left side, but I thought that was because it was confined so in his briefs. Free hanging, free standing, it was still curving to his leftside! I have seen curved, crooked before, but not one so sharply curved! His cock qualifies as an Extra Challenge. The shape was odd, but it was such a quality hard on. On a scale of 1 to 10, for hardness, his was a 10! I wasted no time, and started sucking on his head, taking his cock as much as I can. It was difficult.

From the bed, I went to the floor to kneel on his side so I could take his cock in full since it was really bent towrads his left. He moaned appreciatively. I was able to successfully take his whole cock, but only for a second or two, I was gagging for the length and girth of it. His hips was moving, up and down, fucking my mouth.

I have decided to suck him 'til he cums. It would be hard to even sit on his cock, I did not even want to consider fucking with him. Just to have his head inside me would be difficult. But he started to fondle my nipples and I moaned, and his hard worked its way to my asshole.

"No. It would be difficult. You are already too hard and too big, not to mention its bent leftwards. I would not be able to take it in"

"No. You can, your ass was able to accomodate other cocks. You had a three cocks last week. I have fucked others, I know I can fuck you too"

It was a delight to suck him, but get fucked? I do not want to argue, if it cannot be done, let him experience failure. I placed a condom and some lubricant. Standing, my body on the bed, I guided his cock head. He pushed.... and I pushed him back!

"Ohhhhhhhh... that hurts!"

"Please?" he politely ask.

I placed more lubricant and tried a second time.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

My asshole hurts! He has a big hard cock, and its crooked even! What he said is true, the sensation is different - I feel the dick head and i also feel the peak of the curvature of his cock!

Slowly he moved in and out, I was panting, hurting but slowly feeling so much pleasure. I was moaning in delight, cursing the sensation in the vernacular.

We changed position, with his back on the bed and me seating on his cock.

"Oh wow!!!" I do not have words to describe how he felt inside me! I simply continued to bob up and down on his cock, both of us moaning.

I could only squeeze my ass and move my legs for a while, he filled my ass. But without losing the connection, both of us where lying in bed, sideways. I hold on to the headboard of my bed, and he continued to thrusts inside me! He was good and really horny!

"Am near!! Am cumming"

"Go! Go! Please, I love it!!"

And I felt him shudder, and shudder. He came alright!

Was that all? I got to suck him again after a while, his cock was still hard. And he fucked me again, this time with my legs in the air, him on top!!

The fucking was so good, that I would always choose him over the guys I had sex with the previous week! His fucking has this after sensation, even after he had eased himself out - It was like that something was left in my ass.

Oh... yes I love Fred. He was my only sex, but this was better than the last one!

End Note: Crooked cocks might be intimidating, but please still try to give it a try in fucking. It is a lot, lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!