Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Restroom H@ndjob

Restroom Handjob by: HARD This happened just last night at one of the rest rooms at WalterMart in Makati... I went to WalterMart to buy something and the decided to have a look around as it was my first time to visit the said mall. After buying all the stuff I need for work the next day, I decided to take a leak, I had a difficult time looking for a restroom as signs are not that visible. Finally I found one in the third floor, very much relieved, I went in and went to one of the urinals. I opened my fly and whipped out my semi-hard cock and began to take a pee. Then I noticed a guy was standing infront of the mirror. He was about 5'8", fair complexioned, bit stubbly on the face and was wearing a bull cap. I noticed he was checking out what I was doing. After a couple of minutes, he went to the cubicle on my left. It was not very obvious na trip nya. He was looking at my cock then suddenly somebody came in. I left the restroom at baka magka- bukuhan pa. Sayang medyo tinamaan din ako. I decided to go around the mall first, I went to the cinemas to check out yung mga palabas, nagulat na lng me andun uli yung guy na naka bull cap from the 3rd floor rest room. I took a seat on one of the couches and he sat behind me. He then stood up and signaled me to follow him sa restroom. The thought of doing something risky in public made me really horny. I followed him in the rest room. I went and took a leak again and he came out of one of the cubicles. I was standing in front of the mirror combing my hair and he was not next to me. A guy came in and turned his back on us as he pees in one of the urinals. Then I got the surprise of my life when the guy wearing the bull cap suddenly touched my crotch and began massaging it. When the other guy left, he pulled down my fly exposing my now hard cock and began stroking it. Then he signaled that we go inside one of the cubicles. Inside the cubicle he sat down and pulled my pants down and began jacking me off. It was damn hot and he appears to be an expert. I have never been jacked off that way before. He began to stroke my cock faster and at the same time he was massaging my balls. I then grabbed his nipples and began playing with it. He strokes are now going faster and faster as I told him I was about to cum. He stroked me faster and began to hold on to my cock tighter. I felt my knees become weak and I held on to his shoulder as I began to explode my hot cum on his hands. After that we cleaned up and I left and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!