Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Freshman


 

It was the beginning of the academic year and at the
university where I had come to teach (I had received a rather substantial
legacy at the same time as a doctorate in English literature.  Those things
and a spirit of adventure had led me to seek a job outside the United
States.  I was teaching in a university in Metro Manila and, although I
had originally had absolutely no intention of mixing my sexual with
academic life, Kiko and Paulito had persuaded me otherwise, as a previous
story recounts.  So there I was, a well built, young, good looking
blond in the middle of black haired, dark skinned, very compliant and sexy
young men and boys.  I went wild).

 I made rather a point of having business near the registrars office so
that I could see the incoming talent.  It proved very distracting. 
Filipino young males are frequently much older than they look and, in any
event, Filipinos enter university a year or two earlier than Americans. 
Often, after a time near the office, I would have to hasten home to
fantasize while masturbating or seek relief with one of the four young
students that were sharing my house (and bed!).

 Kiko, one of my first two Filipino lovers, had the very best gaydar I
know: if he was ever wrong, I dont know about it.  So when he came
early one morning with a sly smile on his face to tell me of one freshman
whom I might be interested in  meeting, I had no hesitation in inquiring
further.  The student turned out to be one I had noticed.  He was a
handsome and very boyish looking young man, who didnt need to shave at
all.  Instead, his flawless golden brown skin was like silk.  I wanted to
stroke it  and lick it.  He was very Malay looking, with wide set
sparkling eyes, a smallish nose, and a mouth that seemed always wearing a
500 watt smile, with large very white teeth. He was also obviously
muscular.  Kiko told me he was from the Cordilleras (a mountain range north
of Manila)  and that explained the muscularity but he (Bhoy was his
nickname) wasnt stocky just muscular.  His biceps were well developed and
so, it seemed were his legs.  That was all I could tell from seein!
g him in line in front of the registrars office.  Later I was to
discover that his hairlessness covered all but tufts in his armpits, and a
dense nest of hair around his nice, thickish, delicious cock with its
plum shaped head.  But I am getting ahead of myself.

 Kiko said the boy had registered in Kikos college (commerce) and they
had had a couple of long conversations as Kiko showed him the ropes.
Bhoy had never been out of the Cordilleras until coming to Manila  he was
a real provinciano.  And he had brought me up with Kiko in several
conversations.  The conversations always included Bhoys comment that I was
pogi  that I looked like a movie star.  Kiko had said that he knew me
and, indeed, that he was living in my house.  Kiko reported that Bhoy
had blushed and, to relieve him, Kiko had asked him if he would like to
meet me.

 Kiko explained that there would be no complications in our living
arrangements (I was beginning to keep rather a harem) since Bhoy was
billeted with relatives in the city.

 Provincianos are almost always very bashful, especially when dealing
with foreigners and Bhoy had never met a foreigner before (that gives
some idea of the remote barangay that he called home).

 Provincianos are not the only Filipinos who are bashful and it was
with a good deal of hesitation that Kiko asked to be able to observe what
we did together.  Some time ago, I had (very discreetly) had a one-way
mirror installed in the wall of a bedroom with the window part in the
next room.  That was so that I could see what one of my Filipino lovers
were doing with the young men that often brought home with them for the
night.  It would, of course, mean that I would not be able to take Bhoy
into my own bedroom.  Kiko, like me, was fascinated by Difference; in
my case with non-Caucasians, he  with Caucasians, which is the reason he
didnt seduce Bhoy himself and why he wanted to watch us  me really and
what I would do and have done to me.  Of course, I agreed: being
watched adds a little je ne sais quoi to the thrill!!

 The day came and Kiko brought Bhoy after the end of his school day. 
Immediately, I fell for the lad: he was all that I had hoped.  Bashful
yet with a suppressed eagerness that I was not and am not now sure he
understood.  It reminded me of myself when I was in my mid-teens.  Hair
cut in what we used to call a German brush, the wide set, innocent yet
smouldering eyes beneath the cute Filipino nose, the thoroughly innocent
wide smile  grin really  showing dazzling teeth.  And his skin!  Oh,
the skin!! With what words can I describe it?  It was absolutely without
blemish of any kind, brown golden with a bloom that I have only really
seen on Korean men  but of course, very different in color.

 We shook hands and, as we moved about the room, I lost no opportunity
of gently touching him, grazing my fingertips across his arm, in back
of his ear, along his shoulder and wherever else I could conveniently
and unobtrusively do so.   Filipinos are very tactile so it was
relatively easy to do; the only inhibiting facto being his shyness with those in
authority, foreigners, etc.

 Bhoy and I handled a certain amount of small talk: about one anothers
families, etc.  It was difficult because of his shyness which meant not
only that he talked very low but in English that was worse than he was
capable of.  By that time I knew enough Tagalog to get along, but he
was from the mountains where English was good and Ilocano the lingua
franca.

 We sat on a couch  small enough that knee contact was almost
inevitable.  I had arranged that: the couch was built for a purpose and I had
books, papers, and clothes piled on the other furniture.  Incidentally,
having introduced us, Kiko left  shooting a very significant glance in
my direction.

 I had brought out a couple of drinks (his had an additive  one that
lowered the inhibitions) and as I turned to get them, I noticed Bhoy
rapidly moving his hand  his small, well shaped, golden brown hand -- to
adjust something in his crotch.

 At that point, with a handsome, muscular, shy golden brown Filipino
boy, obviously aroused, next to me  I really wanted to plunge my face
into his lap and chew my way through the fabric to the pinoy delicacy that
seemed ready for eating wrapped in his pants.  But I didnt: patience
and all will come!

 Bhoy had shyly moved to the end of the couch.  I, on the other hand,
was rather sprawling (as much as one can on a small sofa), with my arm
along the back of the couch ending behind his head.  That way I could
easily run the tips of my fingers (left hand) along his nape, behind his
ears, caressing his cheek with my finger.  We continued to talk in a
desultory fashion and I cant for the life of me remember what either of
us said. I was only vividly conscious of a growing erotic heat: from me
(centering in my groin), and from him.  He was staring straight ahead;
I was gazing with longing on him, on his profile savoring the color and
texture of his skin.  My right hand crawled to the front of my pants to
relieve the pressure a little bit, then across my left thigh onto his
right thigh.  He started but took no evasive action.  My hand continued
its slow crawl  meanwhile both of fell completely silent  up his thigh,
to the front of his pants; made contact with the hardness that !
lay beneath which jumped.

 Simultaneously, my head bent toward his face as my hand squeezed and
stroked the Concealed Hardness.  Our lips met, our mouth joined, our
tongues sought each others, the Hardness jumped.  He turned in my
direction, our arms encircled one another and we embraced.  Because of the
turning, his hand was on my Hardness, he twisted his hand around and
squeezed.

 My own hand unzipped his fly, reached in and pulled him toward me and
then up on our feet.  It was time to go to the bedroom!  Without saying
a word, but with our hot eyes boring into one another, I pulled him
toward the stairs, up, along the corridor through the door and to the bed,
pushed him gently onto the bed on his back.  Knelt beside the bed, over
him, looking  with longing and lust on his handsome, smooth, golden
brown, Malay face with those black eyes, now burning with desire as they
memorized my own face.  Bending down, our lips once again engaged and
our tongues danced with, over and under one another.  Meanwhile, my hands
were busy: first I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants, then
moved up his golden brown smooth stomach,  in roughly circular motion,
pushing up his t-shirt as I went.  I felt his heart beating strongly, his
breath was irregular.  I paused at his nipples, stroked and pinched
them gently; they hardened yet more.  Then I disengaged from his!
 mouth and as my hands pushed his t-shirt up and over his head, I
tongued his nipples.  He made little whimpering sounds.

 Moving from his nipples, with my tongue I traced a path to his left
arm and mouthed his strong young, muscular bicep.  Such sweetness!!!

 Hastily, I removed my own shirt exposing my lightly tanned chest with
its large caramel nipples, a six pack with a faint treasure trail
leading from my navel to the waistband of my trousers.  I mention this
because his eyes, hot with lust, followed it all with eager attention.

 I put my hands behind his head and pulled it to my chest.  He
responded by kissing, licking, sucking my nipple.

 But still his own hands, beautifully shaped, small and golden brown,
didnt move.  However, when my hand began to move again, his became
alive.  I reached down and slid his pants off and to the floor; he did the
same to me (only more clumsily!).
 My right hand grasped his cock.  His right hand grasped my cock.  We
let our gasps at the same time.  Then I leaned back, pulling my hand
back; his remained in place, giving little squeezes which seemed like
electrical impulses  I could hardly hold back, but I did.

 I feasted my eyes on the young mans body.  It was beautiful beyond
compare.  Golden-golden brown, smooth as silk, well defined muscles,
strong thighs, face intense with desire with dark patches of blush on his
cheeks.  It was hard to believe that a few minutes ago, it had been
beautiful in a boyish, innocent way.

 The center of attention, however, was high between his thighs where,
against a well defined nest of jet black hair, there lay, or rather
reared up, one of the most beautiful cocks I have ever seen, supported by a
pair of testicles that were only a little less beautiful, because less
desirable.  It wasnt large, not overly large at any rate (as readers of
my other stories will know, I dont really care for humungous members). 
But his was straight, crowned with a beautiful plum like head.  I was
staring, transfixed.  My mouth salivating or maybe it was dry: something
was going on anyway, I couldnt concentrate on anything except that
glorious cock.  It was throbbing violently and I thought it would take off
like a rocket, leaving the beautiful body behind.

 With that thought in mind, something must be done and done soon: I did
it.  I plunged toward it, sucked it into my mouth to the root. Several
things happened almost simultaneously, Bhoy tensed up, the muscles of
his thighs and belly attaining great definition, he arched up from the
bed with only his shoulders and heels still in touch with the sheets, he
gave out a sound halfway between a moan and a groan  and he began to
spurt  -- and spurt  and spurt  and spurt  I counted six ejaculations
following hard one on another.  Certainly, I had some difficulty in
gulping his sweetness.  But I did so.

 As he subsided, his softening cock withdrew from my mouth and lay on
his right thigh.  It was glistening with my saliva (and his cum?).  I
admired it; I caressed it with my eyes.  It seemed to have the perfect
setting: his darker scrotum below, a thatch of ebony above, in a silken
sea of brown-golden-brown.  He lay back, breathing deeply.  I began to
move my hand up and down my shaft, actually a much lighter gold than his
with my blond pubic patch above.  I was not aware but was made aware by
Bhoy, who gently pushed my head and torso up so he could feast his eyes
on what I had to offer.

 He gazed intently upon it.  I have always been sensitive to that kind
of thing and it seems almost the gaze caresses my cock.

 In any event, after feasting his eyes hungrily, he slowly lowered his
head  and mouth  and engulfed my Member.  The sensation of warm, damp,
tongue sliding over my cock is indescribable  it seemed especially
sensational from him.  He took as much of it as he could then paused while
he felt the contours of me with his tongue.  Electricity coursed
through my body; an electricity that seemed to come from him, his body and
mouth.  I almost passed out.

 Then he began a slow up and down motion (there was some teeth problem,
but not much and, in fact, enough to increase the delight) and I saw my
cock move in and out of his mouth, glistening with his saliva.  That
all happened in an instant and was understood in hindsight.  I  was in
absolutely no condition to sort out what I was seeing at the time!  Only
ecstasy filled my brain: an ecstasy that mounted until  WHOOSH an
eruption so powerful that it set me writhing and gasping.

 Bhoy took it all  or most of it  and swallowed manfully.

 So intense were the goings on that I didnt really have time to think
about the view we were providing Kiko, behind the mirror.  Later, I
understood that it wasnt bad at all, or at least parts.  This was because
Tom had joined Kiko and their watching made them so hot that were too
busy entertaining one another to pay attention to the show.

 That was only the first time with Bhoy.  In later meetings, others
joined us, although Bhoy said he didn't like that; his behavior during
those sessions cast a good deal of doubt on it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!