Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Devilish Smile


Devilish Smile

By the way im chris, 20 yrs old, 5 foot 3 at isang working
student. may karelasyon ako ngayon. his name is dave. he is 5 foot 7 and
medyo malaki ang katawan. so everytime na magkasama kami, para kaming
magkapatid kaya kahit hawakan nya kamay ko in public, parang wala lang.
by the way both of us are bisexuals...

we are on our third month na this may. and with that three month
period, we shared a lot of moments together in bed and even out of bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he is living in an apartment somewhere in manila and i always go there
after school to see him. sometimes i go to the computer shop he manage
every night. i had my first experience with him at their apartment. he
is sharing that apartment with someone but one day, i went there and he
said that no ones there but us. he gave me that devilish smile and i
knew what was coming next.

we kissed hard but our tongues never really met. i tried to reach his
tongue with mine but i cant. i kissed him on his neck, and on his ears,
down to his nipples. I came back to kiss him on the lips. i can feel
his hot and heavy breaths on me. He then told me to suck him which i
immediately did. I fondled my tongue oh his dick's head and his moaning
like a crazy kid. i licked his thick shaft up and down. once in a while i
look up to see his face. and all that he is giving me is that devilish
smile. after some minutes, he exploded inside my mouth. i sucked all of
his cum inside my throat and i didnt let a drop of it out of my mouth.
we then kissed afterwards and we slept.

we did the same thing within the next days. we did it standing up,
lying down, sitting and even at the apartment terrace. but the fun never
started yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on our first month of being together, he had a duty at the computer
shop, so i decided to go there to meet him. i am living here in quezon
city and he works some where in manila. i traveled for 2 hours to meet him
on our day and at exactly 12:00, i got there and greeted him. of course
we cannot show our affection right away because some people might see
it. i gave him my gift and he responded "uy thank you! humanda ka mamaya
sakin"
at around 2:00 am, there are only 4 persons inside the shop: me, dave
and two teenagers playing an online game. the teenagers were situated at
the back side of the shop and they will definitely not going see what
we are doing unless if they stand up and come near us.

when the "coast is clear", he hugged me tight and kissed me on my lips.
i really wanted that kiss, it gave me that electrifying thrill in my
bones. both of our eyes were open and our senses are at work because the
other two guys might see us. i checked the server and knew that they
still have one hour to play so my mind is at ease a bit.

we kissed hard like we have never kissed each other before. after
kissing for about 2 minutes, he unzipped his pants and brought down his
briefs to reaveal his huge cock.
"what are you doing?" i asked
"i want you to suck me." dave whispered
"are you serious, baka may makakita sa atin?" i said nervously
"wala yan, akong bahala!" he said
my mind is running very fast at that point. my heart is beating fast.
but i didnt hesitated. i placed my lips at the tip of the head of his
dick. i opened my mouth and gently sucked his dick. i have to stop once
in a while to see if the two guys out there are looking at us. after
checking, i immediately get back to his dick and sucked him good. i sucked
him hard and fast. i want to finish it already. but when he is about to
cum, he lifted my head and he told me that he wants to fuck me. i was
shocked on what he said.
"here?" i asked him
"oo, dito bilisan mo malapit naman na akong labasan eh..."
again my minds racing and i dont know what to do. but my love for him
is so strong so i granted his request. he brought down his pants and i
brought mine down slightly just to reveal must butthole.
"upuan mo..." he said
he pointed his dick's head in my asshole and he pushed it inside. my
eyes were watery because of the pain. its my first time to be fucked and
he dont know it. but i didnt complained. i just let him do his thing.
we bounced and bounced on that gas lift chair. i can hear him breathing
fast. i told him to make it faster because the other guys might see us.
so we bounced even faster until i felt his hot cum inside me. it felt
great. even though it was too painful, all of it was changed to
satisfaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he had to go to his province to visit his parents there. i cant come
with him because i still have work to do. he has to stay there for three
weeks. which mean that there's no sex for three weeks (which i actually
did).

when he came back, he was so excited to have sex with me but theres no
opporunity. so we tend to look for places with less peole so we can hug
each other without the bothering that some people might see us. but he
cant live with that situation anymore...

one day, while we are walking along a street(near intramuros) which is
beside a busy road but concealed by some trees, he grabbed me by my
arms and he kissed me. i was so shocked because jeepneys and fx taxis were
passing the road behind us. but he dont care anymore. he kissed me hard
and i kissed him hard too. we kissed each other as if our relationship
is fully accepted by the public. we then decided to go to our house and
decided to continue our love making there.

me and dave are very much happy right now. i love him so much that i
can give up everything for him. i can sense that he feels the same way
too. Right now, our relationship keeps on going stronger despite the fact
that its not accepted.

Actually he is sleeping beside me right now while im writing this on my
laptop.i cant help but smile and love him more when i see that devilish
smile he has right now. besides, my experiences with him started with
that devilish smile.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!