Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Seminary Affair


 

had my first sexual awakening (read: encounter with guys)
in, all of places, the seminary. I was a seminarian for three years, as I
thought that I had the so-called calling. I entered the seminary
(located somewhere in Metro Manila) right after I graduated from high school.
I was excited at that time since it was my first time to be in the big
city, and with the prospect of being with people coming from different
other provinces. At that time, I was beginning to have the idea that
men excited me sexually aside from girls. I did not know that my first
sexual experience would be in a place deemed to be holy (ironically, the
word seminary comes from the Latin word semen or seed).

When I first arrived in the seminary, I found out that I was the second
one who arrived first for the orientation program. After the priests
had showed me the place, they introduced me to the first candidate who
arrived in the seminary. Lets call him Ben. Ben and I exchanged
pleasantries in the lobby and quickly after that, he asked me if I could be his
roommate. I agreed, and so he helped me with my bags to the room where
he was assigned. As I talked to him, I could not help but notice his
looks. Hes not really a looker but I could tell that he knew how to take
care of his body. To give you an idea, hes around 511, slightly
muscular built and with a fair complexion. It seemed like to me that he was
the perfect gentleman; well-mannered, with gleaming white set of teeth
and very engaging. After talking for an hour or so, he suddenly stood up
and took off his t-shirt as he was complaining that it was a bit humid
inside the room. I stared at him as he was changing his t-shirt. !
I saw that he had a great treasure trail, and the white garter of his
briefs was wet with his sweat. I was consumed by a warm, giddy feeling
that I could not explain. I left our room, telling him that I had to
check some things when in fact I was beginning to realize that lust had
taken hold of me.

We were all exhausted in our first night in the seminary. We played
basketball as we waited for our other classmates, and the senior and
junior seminarians prepared a program for us newcomers in the evening. In
the room, Ben bade me good night and hit the sack. He was only wearing
boxer shorts and an old sando that time. I turned out the lights and went
to my bed, dozing off a few minutes later. At around quarter to two in
the morning, I woke up and thought of going to the CR when I saw Ben
sitting by the window. He had a bothered look in his face and when he saw
me, he began telling me how much he missed his family and his
girlfriend of five years. I assured him that I also missed my family and there,
we began swapping stories regarding our high school life until our
discussion went to our sexual experiences. Ben told me the first time he
had sex with his girlfriend, the many positions that they tried together
and how much they liked quickies. As he was sharing with me his !
experiences, I saw that the head of his cock was beginning to come out
of his boxer shorts and that he was unconsciously stroking it with his
left hand. When he saw me that I was staring at his crotch, he began to
apologize but I told him it was all right. All of a sudden, I blurted
out and asked him if I could help him relieve of his heat. Ben was
shocked with my offer and we were silent for a while. A few seconds passed
then Ben stood before me and took off his sando. I also stood up, then
began to lick his nipples that were now erect with excitement. He moaned
aloud; I told him to control himself. I licked his nipples then asked
him to lay down on my bed. He was sweating at that time but his manly
smell excited so much. I lifted his arms and begun licking his bushy pit;
I saw that his eyes were closed and his chest was rising and falling. I
licked his pit again, down to his nipples and to his chest hair. I
lingered on his chest then began licking down to his treasure trai!
l. I stroked his cocked through his boxer shorts. He was moaning and
whispering fuck words that encouraged him. I saw that his cockhead was
protruding outside of his shorts and that it was leaking with his precum.
I licked it, it tasted sweet and salty and sticky at the same time. I
closed my eyes and recalled how my own girlfriend whom I left in the
province would suck me in our trysts. After taking a deep breath, I
decided in my mind to go ahead with everything and enjoy my first experience.

I shifted my position; I began to pull down his boxer shorts and I saw
his fully-erect manhood. It was about 6.5 inches, quite thick and its
veins were showing. It was hard like steel. His balls hung low and were
surrounded by a thicket of pubic hair. I stared at it for a while then
smelled his balls, it was musky and manly. Ben whispered to me to go
on. So, I began sucking his balls one at a time. Ben was quivering in
pleasure as I moved my tongue from his balls, to his shaft and to his
cockhead. I began sucking it and I played with the slit of his tongue.
Consumed with lust, Ben pushed my head down; I nearly gagged but I was able
to adjust immediately. I sucked him hard while my hand was playing with
his balls. He whispered more, more as I went up and down his shaft. I
licked his balls again, then down to his ass which smelled musky too. I
surprised myself by licking his asshole which made Ben gasp. I saw that
he was turning and tossing and that he was playing with his dic!
k. I did it for a while, then I thought of licking his knees then up to
his hairy legs, up to his shaft, then to his button hole then back to
his cockhead which now had an angry pink-like color. I sucked him again
with different paces. Then, after a minute or two, I noticed that his
cockhead bulged; Ben asked me to suck him harder as he was already
cumming, which I did. I pumped him and gently squeezed his balls until jets
of sticky, hot cum hit my throat. Since he was holding my head, I had
no choice but to swallow his come. He spurted around eight times that
some of his cum went out of my mouth and trickled down his dick. His come
tasted sweet also, but it was also paste-like thick. I continued to
swallow his juice and I could feel it going down my throat. When I noticed
that he was already done, I began to pull out from his still-hard cock.
Ben was breathing heavily and was staring at me like as if he could not
believe that I did it to him. Then he noticed that I was stil!
l hard. Without saying any word, he pulled down my shirts and brief,
scooped some of the cum that spilled from my mouth then stroked my cock
with it. It was a good sensation; it was the first time that another guy
touched my dick. He pumped my dick while clutching gently at my balls.
I began to feel that my juices were beginning to shoot out of my cock
and I told him to jerk me off faster. Jerked me off faster he did until
I squirted my juices down to the floor. Some of it went to Bens arm and
legs. After that, Ben went back to his bed and slept. The following
day, I was worried that he might squeal on me, that he might tell our
classmates that I was queer. But all throughout the day, Ben just smiled at
me. Before our night prayers began, he sat beside me in the chapel and
assured me that I had nothing to worry about and that he wont judge me
for what I did. I felt assured when he said that.

Our sessions continued after that, for nearly three years until he
decided to go out to join his family in the United States. I felt sad and
depressed, and I also realized at that time priesthood was not for me.
We did not have any special kind of relationship, we just treated each
other as friends in the seminary. Anyway, immediately after I completed
my third year, I left the seminary and continued my studies outside. I
met Ben a few years later, when I was already working in Makati; we
chanced upon each other in a Starbucks café somewhere in Quezon City. We
were happy to see each other, began sending text messages to each other
then the inevitable happened: we relived what we did when we were still
in the seminary. After a number of hot trysts and soul-searching, Ben
became my first boyfriend. Weve been together for more than a year now
and we are happy. We could not believe until now that it all began in an
unthinkable place.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!