Monday, December 1, 2014

Assignment










Assignment
by: wacky

My experience happened during my freshman year in college, we were assigned a project to be done by pairs. My partner was Mark. Mark came from a all boys school, he was 5'8", tisoy and was of medium built. We were diffrent in many ways. I came from a coed school, I'm 5'11" and I had a bigger built thanks to the gym...

We decided to do the project in my house. After class, around lunch time, we went to my house walked into my room then he asked me if it was ok for him to remove his pants I knew he wore boxers so I said ok, then he asked me if was goin to follow, so I did. We were goin around my house in our boxers and shirts then I noticed that Mark kept staring at my crotch, I was wearing cotton boxers so they followed the shape of my dick. Then I noticed Mark's dick was starting to peek through his fly, so I told him that I could see his dick, he just said its ok were both guys.

I continued with my work then he just wipped out his dick and he started scratching his balls. I looked at him then he said sorry I gotta scratch it. Then, Mark asked me if I had any fantasies? I just said huh? Then, he replied he always dreamt of someone hot scratching his balls then lickin it up then giving him a blowjob. He said this in a very seductive manner.

My dick started to rise, I guess he noticed it when he stood up, then asked me to lie down, I was pretty dumb and I did. Mark took a pillow, then he inserted his hand inside and put it on top of me and he started pressing up and down this made my dick rock hard. Then, he threw the pillow to the floor I opened my eyes then he said "my turn to see yours" he pulled down my boxers slowly and he took it off, I just let him I don't why but I did. Mark, then, grabbed my balls and he started lickin the body of my dick up to the head then he started to insert his tounge in the slit of my dick's head, this drove me wild! He stopped then he swallowed half my dick. He was goin up and down... I started moaning again, then he stopped... he reached up and he took my shirt off he started suckin my nipples. Our dicks were touching and rubbing against each other; I felt his hard-on and he felt mine.

He stood up again and took his clothes off he moved towards my head and he started to lie down, I told him I didnt want to suck his dick, he told me i'll love it, but I insisted I said no. So, he lay down on the 69 position and he swallowed my dick again I looked up and I saw Mark's dick dangling above my face. While he was sucking me, he took his dick with his right hand I was just watching then he started jerkin it off I was enjoying his little show then his precum fell on my mouth. It tasted weird and I enjoyed the thrill. I removed his hand from his dick then I grasped it slowly then I inserted it in my mouth. He started humping my mouth. I grabbed his butt with both hands then started to squeeze it. Eeach time I did he would thrust deeper in my mouth. My legs were stiffening then I shot my load of cum... he swallowed it all then he rolled over and sat down beside me. He started jerkin' off and in 2 minutes he shot his load.

We sat beside each other watching tv, then I asked him if he would like to spend the night... but thats another story...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!