Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Shoutbox - Part 2


The Shoutbox - Part 2
by: InTheHeat.com

In Davao City

At first, I was hesitant to go to Davao. At that time, newspapers were replete of articles describing Mindanao as a war zone. To my surprise, I saw that Davao was a cool place after all. I immediately adjusted to the relaxed atmosphere of the city. All of the urban amenities could be seen everywhere (notwithstanding the 2AM curfew), set against a rustic background. Of course, I began to entertain notions of who would "replace" Karlo for my "sexual" needs. Sounds icky but I would consider sex as a need - in a very strange way. Don't ask me why. Hehehe.

I went out with a few guys, dated them, but I noticed that all they had in their heads was just sex, sex and sex. I thought maybe I am oversexed and it's now beginning to show. What the heck. Maybe I should look for someone that I could consider as a friend, someone who can understand my being me (read: being bisexual). Weeks and months passed by, still nothing and no one. So I just occupied myself with work.

One Saturday morning, as I was browsing through the KK website for new stories, one name caught my attention in the shoutbox. It caught my attention because the guy was looking for someone based in Davao City. Taking hold of my cellphone, I immediately sent text messages to the number he posted in the shoutbox. The usual queries ensued (NASL? STATS? BI OR EFFEM? STR8? TOP OR BTM? PICS?). I learned later on that his name is Warren, 26 years old, single and a nursing graduate but working as a medical representative. He sent me a picture through MMS. He's not the "pa-cute" type of guy, though he impressed upon me as being manly in a rough way. After a couple of questions and calls over the landline spanning more than a week, we decided to meet in one of the malls here in the city.

When we met, I was impressed by his stature. He had a relatively well-built body, stood at 5'8" more or less, complexion was a bit dark in a sexy sort of way. His face, as I said, is one of the boy-next-door-type. I thought to myself that this guy really knew how to carry himself. So we exchanged pleasantries and we decided to have dinner. While eating, I gathered that he was smart and knew lots of things without sounding nerdish or boorish. My plans for a one-night stand started to change to plans for a possible friendship when we both realized that we shared the same tastes for music, books and movies. I felt comfortable in his presence and deep inside I wished that this would not just turn out to be a one-night stand. We watched a movie after dinner. While in the cinema, Warren held my hand and he would flash a smile at me every time I turned to him. I began to have notions to kiss him right there and then but I was afraid that he would be turned-off.

Along the way home, Warren asked me if I could join him in his place for a nightcap. I felt excited inside but tried not to show it, and I said yes. He was holding my hand while we were in the taxi on the way to his place. When we arrived, I noticed that he seemed like in a hurry. Seconds after we entered his place, he pinned me down on the door and started to kiss me wildly and passionately. I was surprised but lust and passion immediately took hold of me. We kissed wildly, I sucked his tongue and licked his earlobes and arms and nipples. We were also taking off our clothes while kissing. A minute after, we were already naked, our hard cocks throbbing and pushing. He took hold of both of our hard cocks while he licked me all over. Then, I knelt down before him. I saw that Warren also had an "AA" dick - it stood more than six inches long, it was a bit thick; he had a patch of thin hair on his pube area. I licked the precum that was leaking from his cockhead then started to suck him. Warren then held my head as he started fucking my mouth then stopped. He asked me if he could fuck me and without much thinking I said yes.

Warren ran to his room and came out with a bottle of lube. He squirted globs of it on his still-hard cock and also placed a good amount on my hole. I was a bit afraid and thrilled at the same time. He sat down on the sofa and asked me to sit on his cock while facing him. I groped for his now-slicky cock then positioned it on my hole. I started to go down and I was immediately overcome with pain when the cockhead popped in. I shouted and grimaced but Warren calmed me down by kissing me. I took a deep breath before lowering myself further down to his very hard shaft very slowly. It was like eternity until I felt his pubes touching the cheeks of my ass. When Warren felt that he was all in, he urged me to go up and down on his shaft - telling me that it would give me "more control". I kissed him while I started to pump his cock which filled my hole. At first it was painful but as I picked up speed from my pumping I began to feel a tingling sensation inside me. While I was pumping his cock, Warren was licking my sides and my nipples and at times, kissing me hard. He was also matching my pumping speed; he was making thrusting motions through my hole while I went up his shaft. We were in that steamy situation when I felt that his cock was beginning to grow more harder; his breathing was also speeding up. Warren moaned that he was already going to cum so I pumped him faster until Warren held me and pushed me down to the base of his cock. He sort of grabbed me, kissed me hard while I felt his cock stiffened and spurted cum inside me. I continued to kiss him as my insides were beginning to be flooded with his cum. Soon after, streams of his juice were now flowing out of my hole. I hugged him and kissed him on his forehead. Warren noticed that my cock was still hard so he took it in his hands and jerked me off like mad while kissing me. I came after three minutes or so; as a result, his chest was covered with my sticky mess.

We showered together (nothing happened as we were a bit tired), then he gave me a pair of shorts to wear. He then asked me to spend the rest of the night with him and I said, "Why not?" He brought out a bottle of Carlo Rossi red wine and glasses while we sat facing each other on the sofa. While we drank wine, Warren told me that he liked me and asked me if we could be friends. Hearing that, I admitted to him that I thought everything would just turn out to be a one night stand but that I changed my mind when I first personally saw him. I also told him that I liked him and that I also wanted him to be my friend. We talked for three straight hours until we felt sleepy so we decided to call it a night. After popping an Il Divo CD, we slept on his bed to the tune of "Regresa A Mi."

More than five months have passed since Warren and I met. We had (and still have) steamy encounters every now and then but what makes everything so OK is our friendship. We both believe that in due time we would have our own families to raise, but in the meantime, we just wanted to enjoy each other's company. We discussed the possibility of going into a "deeper" relationship - sort of a BF kind of thing - but we agreed that everything would be much better if we maintained the status quo. I check on him when he is out of town for his client visits, and he would check on me if I already ate, if I went home and such. We already had fights but we managed to clarify things. We also share our daily concerns, our plans and even our wicked fantasies (like our ideal woman, the women actresses we wished we could have sex with and things like that).

We are friends, but very good friends at that. And I feel blessed for having him as a friend. We never thought that everything would just begin from a simple "hunt" in the countless "ads" in the shoutbox.

I hope you liked my story and the way I wrote it. I consider this as a sharing, to prove that good friendships can still be forged in the most unlikely places. Pag-pasensyahan nyo na ang lapses in grammar. Thank you KK!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!