Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Shoutbox - Part 1


The Shoutbox - Part 1
by: InTheHeat.com

This is my first time to share my story here in KK. I hope you will like it. It's not a pure "sensual" story, though I have added some spicy details that would pique your interest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Beginnings

First, let me tell you something about myself. I am Frank, 26 years old and single (hopefully not for eternity). I studied in a Catholic college seminary in Metro Manila though I decided to leave after my college graduation. This was because I was frustrated with some priests who were into "straight" or "gay" relationships while strictly preaching and pontificating on celibacy and purity. I was disgusted and disillusioned and I decided I should not take part in it. If I were to be bisexual or gay, then maybe I should just go out rather than weaken further the institution which even now, I still respect - notwithstanding its many faults and inconsistencies.

Armed with a degree in psychology and philosophy and a favorable recommendation from one of my professors, I was immediately hired by a consultancy firm owned by the friend of my professor. As for my looks, I have never considered myself handsome or "hunky". I stand about 5'7", fair complexion and medium built. My friends would always kid me that they love to see me laugh as my eyes would tend to get "lost" as I am Chinese-looking.

I first discovered my true sexuality in my final year in the seminary. I had a girlfriend that time. But then, I began to see myself secretly staring at the crotches of my classmates and loving to see them bathed in sweat after a good basketball game. Images of my handsome classmates cumming before me occupied my jerk-off sessions. For a while I thought it was sinful but lessons in psychology taught me that perhaps I should live with it. Which I did.

Fast forward to my post-seminary life. Here I am, free from the walls of the seminary, standing from my office overlooking Ayala Avenue. I thought of many possibilities, among which was having sex for the first time with a man. My first experience was with one of the administrative assistants in the office. A fresh graduate and a newly-hired employee, Karlo was eager to "please" everyone in the office. In my book I considered him above average in the looks department. He stands around 5'8", a bit fair in complexion and a slim physique. It happened when I decided to do overtime work in the office. I thought I was the only one left in the office, so I decided to change from my corporate attire to my favorite t-shirt and jeans get-up. It was around 9PM when I decided to go to the pantry for some coffee. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Karlo in the pantry wearing nothing but a Bench white boxer briefs.

"Hey! What's the meaning of this?", I asked him. Karlo was apologetic. "I am sorry, sir, but I am about to leave and I thought of changing first my uniform." After hearing that, I froze. I was transfixed at his bulge, and it seemed big. Karlo slowly sat down in one of the chairs, caressed his bulge and asked me if I wanted to suck him. Without saying a word, I found myself approaching him and I knelt down before him. I smelled first his bulge, now getting bigger and harder. He moaned when I licked it through his underwear. I began taking it off and I was immediately met with that manly aroma. His dick was already hard and my, what a dick. It looked like it was six and a half inches long with eggs that hung quite a bit. He had sparse hair down there.

I started to lick his balls which even made him moan even louder. I noticed that precum was leaking from his dick slit, so, bedazzled that I was with lust, started to lick it too. It was kind of sweet and sticky. I felt his hand on my head, pushing me to suck his dick. I started with the head first, licking it with my tongue inside my mouth. His moans were very encouraging, so I went down to his shaft, pumping it slowly then with a little speed then slowing it down. At the same time, I was playing with his balls which were beginning to tense up. After a minute or two, he whispered. "Sir, suck me faster I think I'm cumming." So I sucked him alright with speed, my left hand on his balls and my right hand on his pinkish nipples. Then, without warning, Karlo pushed his throbbing shaft deep inside my mouth and with a long groan his dick started to spurt out sticky cum. I could not do anything but to feel and swallow ropes of his juice that gushed down through my throat. The feeling was intense as my face was buried on his crotch that smelled lusty. When I felt that his cock stopped cumming, I slowly withdrew my mouth from it. It was still hard, its head was glistening with my saliva and it was a bit reddish. It moved a bit for a second or two before it softened.

I rested my head on his legs. Karlo was still breathing hard and his body was now covered with sweat. "Wow sir, that was intense! You're an expert!" he gushed. I said, "Would you believe that it was my first time to suck, to have 'sex' with a man?" Karlo laughed but when he saw the seriousness in my face he said, "No kidding!" I licked his balls for a while until we decided to freshen up. He changed clothes and said goodbye. I felt tired, but I also felt horny. My cock was heavy and itching to spew out some heat so I went to my desk, undid my belt, took out my cock and jerked it like crazy. I placed my hanky on the top of my dick so my cum would not splatter. I jerked for two minutes before I came heavily on my hanky. I spurted out four or five times before my orgasm subsided. As I was too tired to continue working, I decided to call it a day.

Since that incident, Karlo and I had this secret understanding that we would have sex anytime we felt the heat. Of course, we were very careful to avoid any gossips in the office. We did it in the comfort room, in my car and even in my pad. I would say that he is one perpetually horny lad. He can come two or three times in a row and at times, I would even catch him jerking off in the office comfort room during lunch breaks. We did not have any special understanding, it was just the two of us "fucking" with no commitment - so to speak. That went on for a year when my supervisor informed me one day that I was to be assigned as the new officer-in-charge of our Mindanao office based in Davao City.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!