Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Hunk, The Saint And An Asshole - Part 1


The Hunk, The Saint And An Asshole - Part 1
by: kaijin

high school nun 3rd year…

well it was an overnight with choir members at our house tirahan na kac ng bayan house namin tpos nagkaroon ng biruan about kung sino crush ng bawat isa syempre katuwaan ng mga high school then there's this guy crush ko na sya since workshop pa nung choir nmin, his tall very well mannered at crush ng lahat kac his so gwapo talaga, it was his turn to say his crush pero di sya umiimik instead tinawag niya me and handed me a note ito lan ung laman I _ _ W,

i had no idea bout what the note was for pero i kept it na lang syempre crush ko ung nagbigay eh tpos ung mga choir mates ko sa sala lahat natulog ako nman sa rum ko rule na un sa house naming, ang bisita sa sala ako sa room ko pa din hehehe as i was about to go inside jeff *c crush* asked kung pwede tumabi kac la na sya space para mahigaan his tall kc mga 6'1" sya im only 5'3"

pumayag me, then we lied in bed konti muna kwentuhan syempre opportunity na pra makilala c crush ng personalan, nkaside view kmi preho basta we were both talking when out of the blue nagkiss kami, i dont know if it was me or him basta it just happend then he caressed me and i kissed back it was so good kasi he was my crush nga and i never thought that it would happen,

nag dadalwa icip pa me if I should touch his package kac both of us were known sa school as chickboys prang di pa me ready nun to accept that i was half and half when sudddenly bigla na lang niya hinwakan ung sakin, it felt goood being touched by another man, it didn’t took long when he started taking off my shorts na and then my brief he was doing all that while we were kissing,

he broke our kiss and went down on me, shit chinupa nya me chinupa ako ng crush ko, ung crush kong chickboy, nagwawala na isip ko it felt like a dream sobra, nilabasan me sa mouth niya and he didn’t waste any of my man juice, he put my shorts back on said thank you and slept na hug ng slight sa body ko it was still unbelievable for me.

morning came I felt uneasy waking up beside him I was staring at him when suddenly he opened his eyes and kissed me dun ko nalaman na hindi tlaga un dream, all of us in the house got dressed me lakad pa kac kmi, nung tinatransfer ko ung laman nung pocket ng shorts na suot ko nakita ko ung note na I _ _ W, lumapit si jeff at kita nya ang puzzled look ko sa note na binigay nya, kinuha niya yun then he said “IKAW” well tulad ng ibang love stories ours had to end

di ko pa accepted tlga sa sarili ko nun na i was u know bisexual, weird pa ung feeling pag nag-uusap kmi sa phone tapos wed be saying our i love yous..

syempre its really different for me i was dating a girl and at the same time i have a boyfriend, we continued our relationship for a couple of months hanggang sa umabot na ko sa saturation point hehe di nman kac maiiwasan sa isang relasyon ung tipong magkakasawaan... tpos i was at a crossroad pa should i go straight or should i be bi?

that moment i had a choice to go with jeff or sarah *sya ung girl na nililigawan ko* alam ko a lot of u wil disagree pero i chose sarah, i know i broke jeff's heart. he said he was fine but after our break up he never said a word to me again. nilalagpasan na niya me sa corridors tapos di na tlga niya me binabati.. natapos ang 3rd yir high school..

nxt skul yir nabalitaan ko na lumipat sya ng skul.. everybody was shocked and kept askin me why lam kac nila kmi ang close pro wala me masabi..

i realy felt bad.. 4th year went on so fast *another story ung 4th year ibang guy hehehe*

i started off college at the same school life was almost normal...

1st sem passed it was ok... then came the end of the second semester... graduation ng 4th years dun sa university nmin klangan ko manood kac i promised my bestfriend that i will...

nag-intay lang me outside the gymnasium pauli uli dun until i saw this guy semi kalbo he looked awfully familiar and god it shocked the hell out of me when i find out it was jeff..

he still look good iba lang nging dating nya kac kalbo pro still sobra pa din appeal i smiled and gladly he smiled back.. nilapitan ko sya.. we talked and nabalitaan ko na pumasok siya sa seminary i really felt bad...

kumain kmi sa canteen.. i rememberd i was wearing this ring na nahahati sa gitna.. i gave the other half to him he smiled no questions asked kami na ulit.. we went out a lot after that night syempre sex ulit ganun pero he had to made a decision if he will be going back to the seminary and he said it was all up to me, ptpos na kac vacation nla...

sabi ko he should go... baka kac manawa na nman me pag lagi kmi magkasama... on his last day we went out again umaga pa lang we went to church na, we ate, watched a movie and nag-videoke xmpre singer kami pareho...that moment i realized that i could actually be with this guy.. so I think…

the day had to end we parted ways, he told me that he would be texting me as soon as he got out of the seminary... a week later…. nbalitaan ko sa sis nya na di daw nakatagal sa seminary si jeff bigla daw siya lumabas.. lagi sya ngtetext and tumatawag but i never replied or answered the calls

i was afraid di ko alam basta i felt that he was too much for me he looks so gwapo and he was so nice he doesnt deserve someone like me. nagtext ulit sya then i texted back "HU U?" dun na kmi natapos

remember ung part dun sa 4th year na pinutol ko well ito na un

4th year...

i forgot all about jeff na nun, CAT/ROTC officer na ko, nag-quit na me sa pagkanta pati na rin sa choir, i was turning over a new leaf as in a 180 degree turn pero I guess it wasnt meant to happen... may show ulit ung choir namin they needed a lead singer/actor and it was the part i was dying to have since 1st year pa lang me..

the director said no one was qualified to do the part and they needed my service again, if i know pinapalaki lang nila ulo ko kac nga they know i really wanted the part and wala na cla ibang makuha... sabi ko last na talaga un, last show, last time to perform.. sana nga...

nagkaroon ng workshop for the new members in preparation for the show and nakacaught agad ng attention ko ung isang new member na super hunk ang dating at his age napakamuscular na tlga he was only at 3rd year and you really wouldnt believe that he was only 15, transferee sya from laguna kaya eye candy talaga siya dun sa matatagal na sa skul nmin...

dagdag pa sa pagtwag ng attention is nililigwan daw nya si sarah, by that time kac break na kami parang she was using me lang kasi as a trophy or something nabulag lang me ng kagandahan niya...

anyways hindi malayo na hindi magcross landas namin nitong si mr hunk he approached to ask for instructions during the workshop, senior kac me kailangan mag matanda he introduced himself and surprisingly we had the same name as in down to the last letter first name middle name surname pareho talga...

di ba sobrang nakakagulat i was positive na di kami related pero that was very unusual tlaga.. we both laugh kla ko nung una he was just joking pero ndi pla un daw tlaga name niya, he turned out to be quite a nice guy..

during the workshop he hung out with me a lot we shared stories and surprisingly na naman we were so alike in every possible thing... foods hobbies games no. of siblings name ng nanay date ng birth *iba lang year* toys *xmpre bata pa din kmi nun kailangan pa nmin action figures and stuff* anyways it was getting weirder and weirder the more i know a lot bout him kac nga it was almost as if it was me who im talking to...

the workshop ended and we were inseparable since then, people around campus were getting used to see the two of us together and they always ask were the other is if hindi kami magksama...

kambal daw kami ng tadhana sabi nung iba we just laugh at them we just tell them that may be in our past life we were just one person nagkataon lang naging dalawa persona nmin dis lyf and both of us agreed in that theory....

we ended up being bestfriends nov.10 un nag-iinom kami sa hauz, we always celebrate nga eh up to now, di ba my monthsary din kami haha, habang nag-iinom kmi he asked me one question "mahal mo ba ako?"....

i was shocked i didnt expect that from him we were like brohters na and wala me mafeel na libog sa katawan if im with him i just felt complete being next to him... di me nakasagot as in i was totally speechless, he didnt talk, we stopped drinking and we both slept..

next morning prang walang ngyari... un ang akala ko.. i was beggining to constantly look at his crotch na and his body i think he noticed it too.. sya kac bnulabog niya icp ko..

i began to start having feelings towards him, he always says yampoo bro gudnyt! *yampoo = i love you utal kac younger sister nya and yampoo comes out whenever she tries to say i love you*...

sleepover ulit sa kanila natulog sya ng slightly nkayapos sakin he whispered yampoo in my ear tpos he tightened his hug...

i felt every inch of muscle from his body as well as his dick.. everything was getting hot i can feel his bulge growing behind me.. i turned around pero his hug was so tight that my face ended up in his..

we had our first kiss..

we didnt stop kissing until sumikat na araw... sorry guys no sex pa the feeling being with him was so amazing as if i was being one with myself parang basta nagmamasturbate na walang katapusang orgasm and to tell you kiss pa lang yun...

part2 coming soon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!