Wednesday, April 8, 2015

In A Cold Room

by: ping pong adik
It was past 12 midnight and I still could not sleep. I knew it was past midnight because I just turned the television off after Saksi. What I didn’t know was the reason of my being nocturnal on that particular night.
I warily sought for different positions to soothe me and deliver me to dreamland because my two cousins were already asleep; one, in fact, was snoring. We were at Seb’s room, resting on the floor, in front of the television. Seb was at the middle, I was at his left while his sister, Sophia, was at his right. I often slept at their house, which is a two-minute walk from ours, especially during weekends to play tong-its with them. They’re older than I am; Sebastian is four years older than I am while his sister Sophia is three years older than I am. I was 17 then.
I tried a lot of positions but none made me sleep. Both my eyes were closed then, although I was not sleepy. I am nearsighted and have an astigmatism too. So I become blind whenever I see darkness. With this I opt to either close my eyes or remove my glasses; I more often than not choose the former.
After numerous futile attempts, I let my mind work in hope that if my mind becomes weary, I could finally sleep. I contemplated on things I did during the day, imagined how to respond if my crush would say she likes me, corrected the mistakes I did, and thought of favorable scenarios. Whew! Imagining favorable situations really made me optimistic and righteous. But my mind seemed to be tireless because I didn’t feel asleep, I just became excited, especially about the idea of my crush narrating her feelings for me.
I embraced the hotdog pillow as the idea lingered on my mind, and because the aircon was indeed working indefatigably. To keep me warm, I covered my body with a thin blanket up to my neck and moved toward Seb. My body touched his. I was in that position when the door opened.
The light turned on. I pretended to be asleep while I was hugging the hotdog pillow. The light closed and he, Ken, went to Seb’s bed. I knew it was Ken because we were actually expecting him to play with us but he went to his friend’s house that evening. Ken was 27.
Ken got off the bed and stood up then walked. I knew what he did from listening to the sounds that he made. The sounds were audible, and detectable, for Seb’s room was quiet except from the sounds of the aircon and Sophia’s snoring.
I heard his footsteps. They became louder and louder until they stopped. Then Ken lay down on my left. There was a space on my left since I moved toward Seb. It was as if he wanted to sleep beside me. But I didn’t care; we often slept together since we four were very close. While he was finding the best position to finally settle, I returned to thinking the idea that made me excited.
Perhaps, more than thirty minutes passed, I still could not sleep. Ken finally didn’t move, so I assumed he finally went to sleep. I moved the blanket up toward my chest, I was already facing the ceiling. Ken moved. Then he placed his left hand over me. His hand landed on my right chest. He mashed it. It excited me but I didn’t move. For whatever reason, I didn’t want him to know I was still awake. Then he got off me.
A few seconds after, I felt his hand touched my dick. My dick was still slumbering although the room was cold. Ken pressed his hand against my dick and played with it. My dick started to get aroused so I moved. Abruptly, his hand let go off my dick.
When he probably realized I was already asleep, which I wasn’t really, he again placed his hand over my dick. It was already half-aroused. He played with it. My heartbeat became faster and faster because his action sent a rousing ecstasy over my body.
I again moved. I was afraid if he noticed my dick got excited he would do it all the way. Of course I wanted it, but I never imagined doing it with Ken. So I opted to move and move then hid my dick by turning my body 180 degrees from my original position. My face was toward Seb, my back faced the ceiling. My heart was still beating fast while my dick was really aroused.
I felt Ken’s hand touched my butt. He might have thought it was my dick. Then when he probably knew it my butt which he was touching, he caressed it. It was really exciting! He tenderly massaged my butt then stopped at the middle of it. He gently caressed it with a finger. I could really feel his finger because I was wearing a thin shorts, not a boxers. Then he seemed to dig his finger into it. When he reached my hole, he slid his finger toward my balls. He now used all of his fingers, his hand, to find my balls.
When Ken finally found my balls, he played with them. It brought so much excitement that I silently moaned whenever he friskily chafed the part between my balls and my hole. I was really horny that time that when he removed his hand from my balls, I moved my body. My movement was as if asking why he suddenly stopped.
Ken might have realized I wasn’t asleep, so after a few seconds, he turned my body to face the ceiling. He became aggressive. My eyes were still closed so I didn’t know where he was. I still had a blanket over my body but it was so thin. Then he removed the blanket. I didn’t move.
He touched my dick again, played with it and stopped after a minute or so. My dick was totally aroused and was already ejaculating a precum. I thought Ken wouldn’t continue what he was doing but I was wrong. He just became more aggressive.
Ken rubbed my dick with his lips. He even bit it softly. That made me totally horny that I would yield to whatever Ken would desire to do with my dick. While he was massaging my dick with his lips, his hands massaged my chest and my tummy. Then he stopped.
I thought that was just it but Ken removed my shorts. It was so quick that I couldn’t resist. Well, I wouldn’t resist though but I just wanted a sort of notice so that I wouldn’t yelp. He again massaged my dick with his lips. When he realized my dick had a lot of precum, he removed my briefs that hid my penis. I didn’t refuse. I let him do whatever he wanted to do. I didn’t mind Seb, who might notice what we were doing. All I cared was to ejaculate my cum.
Ken perhaps noticed our proximity from Seb. So he moved my body to the left, a few feet away from Seb. Then, Ken kissed my nipples. Oh it was so great! It was a bit painful but really enjoyable. Then he went down. He licked my tummy. He used his tongue to invade my navel. He thrust his tongue into my navel that made me moan often. It was tickling, and pleasurable indeed. Then he went lower, down to my penis.
He sucked my penis’ head. Shit! It was so pleasurable! He licked it my penis’ head as if licking a lollipop and an ice cream. Then, I precummed. He slowly sucked my penis’ body. Ken did it very gently until he sucked my penis’ body. It was so pleasurable because his mouth was so tight and warm.
Ken removed my penis from his mouth and licked my balls instead. He sucked them alternately. He sipped them one by one then simultaneously. It was really electrifying that I couldn’t help but moan frequently. My balls were hurt sometimes but I was too occupied to mind the ache. I was covered with lust, excitement and pleasure.
After playing with my balls, he went even lower. Bingo! Ken hit my weakness! He licked the part at the middle of my balls and my hole. His tongue wagged energetically. It was so electrifying, and tickling! Then his hands held my legs. He placed his hands, his palms, at the back of my legs and lifted it. Ken’s face was in front of my balls, his hands were raising my legs so he could detect my hole.
When he managed to balance his hands while raising my legs, he started to lick my hole. That was it! I got completely carried away! The part from my balls down to my hole was my weakness and Ken managed to vanquish my entire being by conquering my weakness. I frequently moved and moaned as Ken continued licking my hole. It was the best thing Ken had ever done to me.
I couldn’t help but opened my mouth and uttered, “Don’t stop Ken. Please don’t stop.” I was begging him not to stop licking my hole. He filially obeyed. I started to massage my penis then. Then I masturbated.
“Ken, I’m cumming!” I quietly said.
Ken stopped licking my hole and sucked my penis instead. I eventually stopped masturbating to accommodate his mouth. He moved up and down, up and down, up and down.
My hands were holding his head, when I began to move my hips up and down, up and down. Then after my fifth thrust into his mouth, I moved his head toward my penis, sucking it deeply. I could still feel the tightness and the warmth of his mouth. Then I freely unloaded. I cummed into his mouth. He started to sip my penis. I was weary and wanted my penis to get off his mouth but I just allowed him to suck and sip my penis until it lied low.
When he realized my penis became flaccid, he released it from his mouth. Ken stood up and went directly to the bathroom. When I regained my sanity, I looked for my briefs and shorts then wore them. I lied down, retiring my weary back against the floor.
I felt sleepy so I closed my eyes. I was quite near to dreamland when something woke me up. I knew a hand was massaging my dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!