Friday, April 17, 2015

Nahanap Na Kita


Nahanap Na Kita
by: Phoenix Boi

Five years na kami ng baby ko magkakilala, I knew him from basketball. Senior ako at cya bagito palang...

We weren't close really medyo kuya kuya ang tingin nila sa aaming mga nakakatanda...

He was a bit strange, mysterious and in our words.. "Ang angaz mo bata!" I got to know him from a distance...nalaman ko ang neglect he recieves from his dad. He no longer had a mom, sisters either kaya ang house nila like mine is full of testosterone..

One time naginuman kaming dalawa to talk about our girl friends and our problems about them....

I had experience already with sex for 5 years then but never have a I felt love for the same sex....so imagine my shock for the feelings I found for him. They have been hidden for 4 years now and I wouldnt dare tell him...One because he was 4 years younger than me and two we both "thought we were" truly str8 then...

In the moment we shared with tears and frustration na lasing na kami...hinatid ko na ang mga kabarkada naming iba tapos babalikan ko sana cya para ihatid... When I got back he looked sober...did he fake being drunk so that the others would leave? any ways I dont pretend that Im cute and he is a lot more good looking than I was...we continued on our drinking dahil bitin pa ako... He then told me na ayaw na nyang umuwi...at pwede bang ma2log nalang sa dorm ko...so I agreed.. I have never known a person so similar to me, nor did I feel something like that before... we lay there beside each other sa kama, I looked into his eyes and them...I dont remember who first gave the tender kiss....but then there we were...kissing each other on the lips.

Any ways we enjoyed each other's company for 6 hours straight, he wasnt good in bed but that night for me he was the best...better than any girl I had... he tried to do everythig I do to him and I did everything I knew that could please him...

We came 4 times each and in each other's arms...I said to myself...Shet! what the hell did we do? But I didnt want to stop, Imagine your dick still throbbing for more after a 6 hour straight sex...well...then he looked at me and said...Nahanap na kita...Baby I love you! The nex morning we kept on kissing until the sun peeked through my capiz shell window...hala gigising na ang mga ibang ka dorm ko... So I told him na kailangan na niyang umalis...we took a bath together and lathered gently...each touch was like an orgasm in itself...

When we were clothed we looked out of the corridor trying to see kung may tao nang gising or what....he left my dorm with a smile...and A feeling of being loved and being in love... I waved good bye and he smiled back...after 6 months we are still strong...in secret yes...but undeniably we are in love...now I really dont care of norms and of society... But I fear for his sake and mine...so we keep this our intimacy a very strong secret....Guys I know its not really a hot steamy story but for me its the best thing I ever felt so enjoy :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!