Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hitchhiker

by: El Cid
I've always been attracted to men in uniform, be they cops, military men or just plain old security guards. I don't know. There's just something about these men in their crotch hugging pants and uniform that I find so sexy and appealing. It does not help that these men are usually clean-cut and muscular, even though some may have beer bellies. Even the beer bellies I find irresistible in these guys. Agree with me or not, men in uniform are hot, everything about them are screams manliness and sex.
To be honest, I've had my shares of experiences with guys in uniform. Name it, I've had it: cops, military men, security guards. And in all sorts of situations too. With cops, I only got to do it with one or two guys, all in movie theaters, and all of them claiming that they are indeed cops. I never got to check if what they saying is true or not, but my guess is they were really cops. Up until now, I am still looking, hoping to find that elusive cop who would allow me to suck his beautiful cock while he is wearing his uniform. That one cop who would fuck me with all his manly might as I make love to him in his uniform.
Security guards are my easiest preys. I've sucked plenty of them during their duty hours and naturally they were in uniform. Nothing beats the sexual pressure of sucking a horny security guard's cock while your heart is racing past regular, afraid of getting caught in between that man's legs.
But I digress from my topic. What I'd like to share with you happened some months back, in one early morning (or late late night) when I was feeling particularly cock-hungry.
Fort Bonifacio had been my favorite hunting ground for horny army guys. Back in the days, when THE FORT was not THE Fort, I would go there to jog and eventually if I was lucky find a willing army man to play with. Since the development of that area, my jogging path had been fenced off and made into a golf course. Bummer! But I know somewhere in the vastness of that military territory would be a willing and sex-hungry man in uniform.
So I was driving past midnight, carefully looking for a man that might be interested. One pass, two passes, nothing. Then as I was about to head my way back to EDSA I saw this man who was apparently waiting for a ride (a cab maybe). It was past 1 a.m. so he must have been having some bad luck getting a ride. Now this guy is really someone to drool over. He was wearing a fatigue sort of a jacket and a matching fatigue shorts. I don't know if they were standard military issues but he sure looked hot as hell wearing those. He was not very tall, around 5'7" but had the stocky built that I simply can not resist.
So I made a u-turn and offered him a ride. He accepted! He said he was going to EDSA to wait for a bus going to Quezon, his province. As I was driving, a quick glance at him was enough to make my dick rock hard. He had a handsome face, not pretty but a very manly face that would send any lustful cocklover into ecstasy. He was about 35-45 years old. Perfect. In the small confines of my airconditoned car, I smell him. I smell his sweat, I smell his testosterone. I was going wild and wanted to crotch-grab him that instant. His barritone was unforgetable. He could make me come just by talking.
As we passed the intersection going to Forbes on the way to EDSA (I think it's Mckinnley Road), I braved it all and said I liked him and he would let me, I wanted to have him I was prepared for the worst scolding and ridicule from him but there was none. Instead, he politely said he was not interested. I thought O.K., atleast I came out alive from that one.
EDSA nears. My last chance to have this sexy soldier beside me was drawing near. I threw all caution to the wind and placed my right hand at his crotch area and almost begged him to please, pleaaase, I just want to touch it. No violent reactions there. Just a deep sigh from him and with his eyes closed he said "bahala ka na nga".
With my left hand steering, my right hand kept busy (thanks for automatic cars!). I caressed his cock from under his short pants, played with its length, teasing his balls occasionally. He was still soft but I could already feel some tightening. I kept at this until I approached EDSA.
So I parked my car at this gasoline station at the corner of EDSA and Ayala Avenue. Now free, my hands quickly unbuttoned his shirt. I kissed his neck, tasting the salt of his sweat. Then I went to chest and sucked on his nipples. He had muscular chests and a small hint of hair. He was moaning now. Softly. My lips found their way down to his slightly rounded midsection, kissing, licking, smelling. Then to his navel. Kissing, licking, smelling. He was moaning. Louder. Aaah saraaap. Sige pa pare. Saraap.
My hand soon undid hid pants button and zipper. I burrowed my face into his crotch taking advantage of this sex-hungry man's lust. His cockhead was showing from his brief, a white garter worn out bbrief. I licked his precum, licked the head, cleaned it good. Again the moan, now louder. Paree! Sige naaa! Chupain mo na ako! Bidding my master's command, I took him in. His cockhead kissed. Licked. Bitten. The shaft, that gorgeous brute, that lovely 6 inches tool wide as a can of sardines. I sucked it all. My hungry mouth dove into it, down to the base until my nose could smell the urine and sweat of his pubic hair. Moan! Loud. Aah putaaah saraap. My master was getting wild. He was fucking my mouth. His hips thrust into my face with so much force that I gagged. But I took it all in. It was what I wanted. He held my head and planted it firmly in his crotch. I could not move. I could hardly breathe. My master the sex-hungry army man in his military outfit was gyrating his cock into my throat, like he was fucking a pussy. Sarraaap ng puki mo! Ang sikip! Ang init! I was dying from lack of breath and my neck hurt from his intense hold. He was fucking my face full force. I knew he was about to come. I knew that I was about to have his seed in me. And then it was done. With one forceful thrust he slammed his thick cock inside me and exploded. Putaaah! He spurted globs of come in my mouth. That thing was alive. I felt it pulsing in me as it kept on pumping cum.
Finally his hold on my head relaxed and he let me go. His cum must still be be dripping in my mouth when he fixed himself and said he was going.
As I watched him walk towards EDSA, I looked at a man who was an animal, a sexual beast. It was not long before I was shooting my own load too.
What a man. And darn it! I did not get his number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!