Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Bestfriend, My Lover

taguro 07


My Bestfriend, My Lover - Part 1
by: taguro 07
Call me Duke. I'm 25 y.o. and currently working in Jakarta as Sys Admin in a certain company.
This story happened last December 1999 while I was still a university student. Although medyo matagal na, everything is still as fresh in my mind as if it happened only yesterday.
I changed the names of the people in this story to protect their privacy.
***
Christmas vacation, 1999.
I was just a freshman in a well-known universty in QC at that time. I was debating whether uuwi ako sa probinsya or not dahil kakauwi ko lang the previous month for the sem break. Hindi ako naho-homesick kasi sanay na ako magtravel during vacations. However, gusto ni mom na magkasama ang whole family for Christmas and New Year so nauna na ako sa older sister ko umuwi. She said she'll go home the next day 'coz she has some work to finish in her office.
The plane was just half-empty even though nagsisi-uwian ang mga tao sa probinsya for the holidays. Medyo may kamahalan and PAL kasi compared to the other airlines, that's why. I was seated next to the window. In the aisle seat next to me was an average looking guy. I noticed he kept looking at me during the flight. The flight attendants were also extra-polite to me. I felt something might happen if I wanted to, pero wala ako sa mood that time. So I ignored my seatmate and just flirted a bit with the attendants.
I can understand this 'attraction', and I am in fact used to handling it since I was in elementary. Hindi naman sa pagmamayabang ay may hitsura naman ako. I'm a Spanish-Chinese-Filipino mestizo, 5'11" ang height, fair-skinned, but a bit leaner than usual because of stress in my studies. I have been compared to several artists, too.
Nobody met me at the airport. I was expecting this because first, my parents knew I didn't want to be fetched, I value my independence a lot, and second, they didn't know I was coming. I was a little amused though when several people kept staring at me at arrivals.
Anyway, my parents were surprised when I got home. After talking about my flight, dumiretso na ako sa room ko at nagpahinga.
The next day, nagprepare na ako para magsimba. Nauna na ang parents ko sa church dahil late na ako nagising. Protestant ang family namin, pero hindi ako ganoon ka-religious and I don't really like going to church, a fact na ikinalulungkot ng parents ko. Pero I am given by my parents freedom to do what I want with my life, within reason, one of the many things I appreciate about them. I just thought that day I'd meet my buddies in church and catch up on things that happened here while I was gone.
When I arrived, sinalubong ako sa pinto ni Tito Ace, friend ng parents ko. He's a businessman at meron siyang mga businesses sa Mindanao. A year ago, nag-decide siyang mag-open ng branch sa Iloilo. My parents and I met him in this same church when he joined the church programs. Obviously, sinabihan siya na umuwi ako for Christmas and he was looking out for me in case I went to church.
"Duke, how are you?" aniya.
"Okay naman po tito. Kayo po, kamusta?"
"I'm just fine. Tamang-tama ang pag-uwi mo dito. Dumating dito sina Charles at Zeke last week. Dito na sila mag-aaral starting next sem. Come, I want you to meet them."
Charles at Zeke. Ang dalawang anak na lalaki ni Tito Ace. Ang panganay at ang bunso niya ay mga babae at na-meet ko na before. Ka-edad ko lang si Charles, at one year older ako kay Zeke.
"Timing at nagsimba ako ngayon," sabi ko. "Matagal nyo na pong kinukuwento sila sa 'kin and at last I can meet them."
We went inside and he led me to a pew near the back of the church occupied by two guys.
"Charles, Zeke, meet Duke. I've told you about him already. Duke, my sons."
I automatically extended my hand for handshakes. I got my first good look at them and then...
Holy shit! My eyes must be playing games with me. In front of me are two perfect specimens of the male species. Pareho silang guwapo at medyo dark-skinned. Zeke is the taller of the two, reasonably well-built, with even, white teeth and a perfect smile. Charles, however, is better-looking, obviously with a better build than his brother, and his smile is simply dazzling. I was mesmerized, and right there and then I fell for Charles. I was truly, madly, deeply in love.
I am a discreet bisexual. I have known this since I was in high school when I felt attracted to some of my male classmates and learned to accept it. I had several relationships with girls during high-school, just to put up a front of being a complete man and to protect my family's name. But, I knew I was more attracted to guys. I did not, however, have any same-sex sexual encounters until I got to university, but that is another story.
Back to the present, I snapped out of my reverie, closed my slack jaw and turned it into my best smile, and greeted them. Most especially Charles. I kinda ignored Zeke then. Tumagal ang handshake ko with Charles. I was still gripping his hand when we sat down. I got my feelings under control but deep inside, alam ko I love this guy. We talked a lot even during the church services, and got to know each other better.
After church, I started to say good-bye 'coz I have to fetch my sis at the airport, but then had an idea. Niyaya ko si Charles kung gusto niya akong samahan. Ikinatuwa ko naman nang pumayag siya.
We got my sis and dropped her at the house then me and Charles went to a mall to have a late lunch.
Masayang kausap si Charles, and that only served to make me fall even deeper in love with him. That, I thought, was one of my most perfect days.
To be continued...
My Bestfriend, My Lover - Part 2
by: taguro 07
Previously:
I met Charles for the first time at church and we got along well with each other.
***
After lunch, we decided to go home. I dropped him at his house. As for myself, I drove to my favorite spot when I want to think.
It's a seaside beach resort, about an hour's drive away from the city. Kilala na ako ng manager at ng staff so diretso na akong pumasok. Because of the distance and because it was just after Christmas Day at dahil malapit na ring lumubog ang araw, the place was almost deserted so I had my pick of the beach-side cottages. I ordered a couple of Super Dry from a passing waiter, and while waiting for the beer to arrive I called my dad from my mobile to tell him I'd be home late.
I like to walk along the beach while thinking. So when the beer arrived, I took off my shoes and socks, rolled up my pants, grabbed one bottle and walked while the water lapped at my feet.
I thought about Charles and myself. I thought about how we hit it right off after meeting for the first time and this is out of the norm for me. Usually, I am choosy with my friends. It will take me quite some time to call somebody my friend. But here, I have no problem calling him my friend already. Also, he appears to be gentle, kind, sweet, mahilig magpatawa, and most important, based on our conversations, quite intelligent. I really wanted to take this into a deeper level.
On the other hand, he also appears to be straight. If I do something inappropriate, he might tell his dad. The whole church might know, then wala na akong mukhang ihaharap doon. Worse, my parents will also be affected in the backlash dahil mataas din ang position nila sa church. And they will then know that their unico hijo is not 100% straight. I think my mom might be more understanding. What I feared more than anything was how my dad will take it. Simply put, I don't know how he will react. He came from a military background. Although he retired just after I was born and now manages our business, he still is a military man at heart and probably (this is my overly vivid imagination working overtime), he will have me face the firing squad and be done with it hehehe.
Anyway, firing squad or not, I resolved to keep my feelings to myself and let this friendship grow into its more natural state. Having come to a decision, I decided to go home.
The following days, I made it a point to go to Charles' house everyday. We would then play games in his PlayStation, or go biking around their subdivision, or go to the malls, watch movies, play billiards, go bowling, go to our house and play games in my computer, go swimming at the pool, or play around with my golden retriever, or just drive around the city.
The day before I have to go back to Manila, I buzzed at their door with a heavy heart. Alam ko na matagal pa bago kami ulit magkita. Tito Ace happened to answer the door. He looked at me and asked,
"O, ba't malungkot ang mukha mo? What's wrong?"
"Nothing serious po tito. Actually, I'm just sad kasi tomorrow I have to go back na po sa Manila, eh."
"I see. Well, I'd better call Charles. CHARLES! Andito na best friend mo."
No, we didn't become best friends in that so short a time because I went to their house everyday. It was because we talked a lot together. We have shared our secrets (but not THAT secret) with each other. We talked about our plans for the future, our dreams, our hopes, things we wanted to do, our fears and anxieties.
I had told him also I always wanted to have a younger brother but my parents didn't grant me that wish. Since he was younger than me by a month, I asked him if it's ok if I called him my little bro.
"Fine bro. No problem," he said. "Actually, matagal ko na ring gustong magkaroon ng big brother. Since nandito ka na, ikaw na lang big brother ko."
That's how we became close.
Back to the present...
"Yes, pa! Coming!"
He then came running down the stairs. I always appreciated this part. In their house, he would either be wearing a white sando or nothing on top and shorts. The whole get-up displays his muscular body to its best advantage. He has big biceps, well-developed pecs, six-pack abs, strapping calves with a dusting of fine hair on it, and the whole package was well-proportioned. I could never take my eyes off this hunk. But this time, kahit shorts lang ang suot nya, I was just looking at the floor. Malungkot lang talaga ako and I think he noticed it.
"Bro, what's wrong?" he asked.
"Wala lang."
"Hmmm... you'd better come to my room with me. Dun na tayo mag-usap. Alright?"
Umakyat kami sa room nya and he closed the door. I sat down on his bed and he sat in front of me on a chair.
"Okay, sino nag-away sa big bro ko? Just tell me the name at gugulpihin natin" pabiro nyang sabi.
"Gago! Ano tingin mo sa 'kin? A wimp? I can take care of myself." Which is true, actually. Black belter ako sa isang martial arts at marunong din ako sa unarmed combat, thanks to my dad.
"Hey, hey, hey, relax lang. Take a deep breath. It's me, your little bro you're talkin' to. Remember?"
"Sorry, bro. Ano lang kasi... I'm just sad kasi I have to go back na to Manila tomorrow and April na tayo ulit magkikita. I'm gonna miss you a lot, bro."
"I'm gonna miss you too bro. But we have to study too, you know, if we want to be successful. We're not Bill Fuckin' Gates, you dig?"
"Hey, watch your language!"
"Hahaha... Ikaw naman kuya, masyado kang tense. Tell you what, may bagong palabas ngayon sa sinehan. Sneak preview. Why don't we go para naman iba na yung maisip mo? My treat. Magbibihis lang ako."
Right there and then he stood up and pulled down his shorts and threw it on the bed. He was wearing white tanga briefs underneath and nothing else. I got a glimpse sa bukol nya sa harapan and then he turned around and went to his closet. Now I can see the shape of his great-looking bubble butt. Parang gusto kong kainin. Biglang naglaho ang lungkot ko at napalitan ng excitement.
I looked down to my crotch. Yep. Big excitement. I'm sure namumula na ang mukha ko sa pinaghalong excitement sa aking nakita, kaba sa ini-imagine kong mangyayari, at embarrassment for my raging hard-on. Even though I was wearing loose jeans, obvious pa rin ang tigas na tigas kong kargada dahil naka-boxers lang ako at may kalakihan din ang junior ko. At least 7 inches ang haba nito at halatang-halata sa loob ng jeans ko. Fortunately, Charles took his time choosing what to wear and I had time to calm myself.
Charles put on a pair of loose, maong shorts and a t-shirt, then turned around.
"Naka-smile ka na bro," he said. "I knew movie lang katapat ng kalungkutan mo."
If you only knew, I thought to myself. I didn't know I was smiling na, but I was glad hindi nya nakuha ang tunay na dahilan. We joked around a bit more until I was sure humupa na si manoy. Then we went out.
It was disappointing when we got to the movies at SM City. Kahapon lang pala ang sneak preview at wala na ngayon. So we decided to watch another movie. Thomas Crowne Affair ang title, and I have a very good reason not to forget it until now.
At first, na delay kami sa pagpasok dahil may dala kaming six-pack ng Super Dry na binili namin sa grocery sa baba. Bawal pala sa loob ng sinehan ang canned drinks. I talked with the ticket collector guy na hindi naman namin ibabato ang cans sa ibang patrons. Masasayang ang beer pag di namin pinasok kasi di na malamig mamaya. Plus, I had Manuel Roxas vouch us for our good behavior. Like I was expecting, di nya tinanggihan si Roxas at ipinasok na lang ito sa bulsa niya. We were in.
We sat at the very back of the theater, the right-hand corner of the Premiere section. There were only a few patrons at solo namin ni Charles ang buong right wing.
The movie was actually good. We were watching and drinking silently. I was intent sa pinapanood ko. Later, I felt Charles place his right hand on top of my left hand. I was a little startled. I thought this could be my chance, but my resolve to keep this friendship clean and normal was stronger. I just held his hand and squeezed it once. Later, umabot na ang movie sa sex scene between Pierce Brosnan at Rene Russo. That was the time when something that I wasn't expecting to happen in several lifetimes did happen.
Charles kissed me!
Jesus H. Fucking Christ! Charles kissed me! This manly stud, ang lalaking-lalaking best friend ko, ang best friend ko na akala kong very straight... kissed me!
True, he kissed me on the cheek. But still, he kissed me. First.
I was shocked. My mind was a whirl. I can't believe this. I looked at him, my mouth in an 'O' of surprise, shock plainly written on my face, disbelief, and then he said three words.
"I love you."
Silence. The movie was blanked out by my mind. My concentration was centered on his face only. Everything else was irrelevant. And he repeated them yet again, those sweet words.
"I love you, Duke."
My resolve shattered. Emotions within me warred.
Fear: What will our parents say?
Stubborness: They will never find out.
Anger: Why did I wait?
Lust: I want him.
Happiness: I am the happiest man alive.
Determination: I will make this work.
Finally, I said the only thing I could, the only thing that makes sense.
"I love you too, Charles."
To be continued...
My Bestfriend, My Lover - Part 3
by: taguro 07
Previously:
Charles and I were watching a movie when he surprised me by saying to me "I love you, Duke."
***
"I love you too, Charles."
He smiled. He placed his hand behind my head and drew me closer. He kissed me, this time on my lips. Di ako lumaban. Why should I? Eto ang ginusto kong mangyari since I met him.
At first, the kiss was gentle. Then, it became less so. Then it became urgent. He forced his tongue between my lips, met my tongue. Our tongues dueled, fought, retreated and advanced. I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back.
"What?" payamot niyang sinabi. Nabitin.
"Shhhhh. Not so loud."
I looked at his face. He was smiling. But I could also see lust and desire there. Goddamit, I thought. I wouldn't believe it, but here it is. Hijo de, this guy is just as straight as I am. As if he read my thoughts, his smile grew wider. Lust won over me and this time, I was the one who kissed him.
Heavy breathing. Hands on each other's chests, behind each other's heads, everywhere.
I could feel my one-eyed monster awakening, disturbed from its slumber. It grew, and grew, and suddenly my jeans are too tight. I took his right hand and placed it on my crotch. He didn't even hesitate. His hand suddenly had a mind of its own and started to caress my dick. I saw his eyes widen a bit as he felt it.
"Shit! Anlaki ng etits mo."
Napangiti lang ako and just went on kissing him. His lips, his eyes, his ears, his neck. My hands went to his chest and I could feel hard muscle underneath. I fondled his nipples and they became erect, hard. He moaned.
"Hmmmmmmmmmm. Shit!"
His hand was now undoing my belt, now unbuttoning my jeans, now unzipping me. Now, it was inside my pants. He was fondling me through my boxers. His hand came up to the garter and slipped his hand inside. He grabbed my cock and started moving his hand up and down.
We were both moaning.
"Ummmmmmmmmm." "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
I rested my hand on his thigh while I kissed his nipples. My tongue caressed one, then the other, made them become even harder.
He couldn't stand it anymore so he grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. I pressed. He moaned. I pressed harder. He moaned louder. I traced his cock with my fingers, then unzipped him. I slipped my hand inside and grabbed him through his briefs. It was hard already. Very hard. I pulled down his underwear and pulled it out. I looked at it in the dim light.
It was just average length, about 5.5 inches long, but it was thick. And hard. And it was pulsing, like a live animal.
We looked at each other and kissed again. Long. Hard. Torrid.
We drew away, and suddenly I remembered where we were.
This is not good, I thought. How could I have lost my presence of mind? What if we were caught?
I placed his cock back inside his underwear and zipped him up. He started to protest.
"Ano ba?"
"'Wag kang maingay. Nasa sinehan tayo."
"So what? I don't care."
"Baka mahuli tayo. I have an idea. Let's check-in."
"Ayokong mag-motel. Cheap."
"Sino nagsabing mag-motel tayo? Besides, delikado doon. Baka may hidden cam. Dun tayo sa *****."
Nag-isip siya, then said "Okay!"
While we were talking, I stuffed my cock back inside my pants, zipped up and belted down.
Before we stood up, we kissed again. Slowly. A promise of things to come.
We stood up, got out of the theatre and the mall and got into my car. It was already dark outside.
While on the way to the hotel, he put his hand on my thigh and it crept upward slowly but surely.
"Stop. Wait ka lang bro at baka mabangga tayo. This is all yours, don't worry."
We got to the hotel and checked-in. As a joke, I checked-in as Duke Atreides, pero hindi na-gets ng receptionist. (Dune, by Frank Herbert)
Anyway, we got into our room and I locked the door and engaged the chain to boot. Naninigurado lang. Mahirap na. Yeah, I may be paranoid but I must have gotten it from my dad because he was in the intelligence unit while in service.
I went to the bed. Charles had already removed his shirt and shorts and was already in bed.
Fuck! Ganda talaga ng katawan niya. Naisip ko na baka si Michelangelo ang nag-sculpt niyon. Bakat na bakat ang etits niya sa white tanga briefs niya. His hands were behind his head and he was grinning. Such a shit-eating grin too, but it made him look more handsome.
I took off my shirt and pulled down my jeans. My dick sprang to attention immediately, spoiling for a fight. It created a tent in front of my boxers. I just smiled.
Charles raised his right hand to me, inviting me to lie down beside him. I knelt on the bed beside him, took his hand and pulled him up. We kissed long and hard like there was no tomorrow.
We slowly lay down on the bed, never breaking the kiss. I went lower, kissing his neck, his armpits, his nipples. They were already erect. I licked one, making it harder and sucked. He moaned.
His hands went to my head and pushed me lower. My tongue trailed down his body, showering it with kisses. I stayed awhile at his navel, my tongue going round and round and in it. I went lower, to the top of his briefs. I went around it and went down one smooth, hairless thigh and up the other, kissing, licking all the while.
I placed my hand on his crotch. I felt his manhood straining to get out. I kissed it through his briefs, licking. I hooked the top of his briefs and pulled it down. There, in all its naked glory, was the cock of my best friend, my lover. It was brownish in color, but the dickhead was red. It was veinless but hard. His pubic hair was very fine and was sparse. I smelled him.
God, was it good! It smelled clean, good. It smelled like a man should.
I licked the head and he hissed. I continued to lick his cock like a popsicle all the way down to his balls. I placed one ball in my mouth, played with it. He was thrashing on the bed, his hands messing my hair. I let go and took the other in.
"Fuuuuck... Brooo... kainin mo na... please..."
I went up, took the shaft in my hand and moved my hand up and down. I did this until a bead of clear liquid formed on his slit. Pre-cum. I placed my thumb on it and spread it around his cockhead. He moaned.
"Broooo... pleaaaase..."
I placed the head on my lips, licking at his slit. I took him down. First the head. Then halfway down the shaft. I sucked and he cursed.
"Fuck bro! Shit! Ahhhhhh... Shit!"
I took him in, a bit at a time, my head bobbing up and down. I must be doing something right because his hips would thrust upwards, meeting me when I go down on him. We were establishing a rhythm.
He put his hands on both sides of my head and drew me up.
"My turn," he said.
I lay down and put my hands behind my head, my body trembling with anticipation. First, we kissed. Then his lips went down to my neck, my chest. He had his fill with my nipples while I moaned.
"Oooohhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Shhhiiiiiiit! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"
He went down further, to my crotch. He removed my boxers and there in front of him was the object of his desire.
"Tangina bro, anlaki nito." And he just looked at my cock while fondling it, his hands going up and down.
"Go on bro, kainin mo na. Please."
And he sucked me. It was paradise. His mouth was warm and moist. And he evidently knew what he was doing. This was no first-timer.
He continued to suck me, his head bobbing up and down. My hand went behind his head and forced him to take more of my cock, but he couldn't take it all in. I was getting loud already.
"Ohhhhhh! Aaahhhhhhh! Yeah! Suck it, bro! Yeah! Fuck! Ahhhhhhhhh! Shit! Uhhmmmmmm!"
My hand crept to his side and I signaled to him. He understood what I wanted and he positioned himself so we could do the 69. Him on top. I turned and we were on our side.
We were sucking each other. Then I could feel him picking up the pace, becoming more frantic. I knew he was near. So was I.
"Bro," I asked. "Spit or swallow?"
"Swallow. Ikaw?"
"Swallow."
We sucked even harder, our tongues adding to the pleasure. Then I felt him straighten his legs. And jerked. He was coming. And he came, and he came, and he came.
Putang ina, andami niyang tamod, but I swallowed it all. I spilled not one drop of his precious seed. It was a little sweet. It tasted good.
Then I felt it too. That tingling sensation that starts from the balls and spreads to my shaft.
"Bro, I'm cumming!" I warned Charles.
The sensation spread from the shaft to the head. And my body straightened, spasmed and I shot into his mouth. Once, twice, more...
He took it all in and swallowed. He didn't remove my cock out of his mouth until it was limp.
We fell on the bed, exhausted but satisfied. He straightened up and put his head beside me. We kissed and tasted each other's cum.
We rested for awhile then went to the bathroom and showered together. We soaped each other's body and paid particular attention to each other's cock.
After the shower, we went back to bed and ordered food through room service. While waiting for it to be brought up, we called our parents and told them we might not make it home. We went out of town, etc. etc. After the food was brought up, we ate and slept.
We had sex again three more times that night. Just the old-fashioned cock-sucking, none of the ass-fucking. We were not particularly interested in doing it.
The next day, January 2, 2000, I drove him to his house and went home myself. My flight was not until that afternoon so I had plenty of time to kill. The house help already packed my bags for me so I got nothing to do.
I just whiled away the time by thinking about what happened between Charles and me the previous night. I got hard so I masturbated. Twice. So much for the energy of youth.
Two hours before departure, I arrived at the airport in a taxi, I don't want to be sent to the airport either, when I spotted Charles near the entrance.
"Bro! What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.
"Well, standing here. Waiting for you."
"Bakit? Is something wrong?"
"No. Nothing's wrong. I just wanted to meet my love before he goes."
Napahinto ako and I looked at him and smiled. "That's sweet of you. Kung wala lang ibang tao dito, kanina pa kita hinalikan."
"I know," he answered with a smile back.
After I checked-in my bags, I went out and hanged-out with Charles until departure. Some minutes before boarding, hinila nya ako sa isang place na walang tao.
We kissed good-bye, promising each other to be faithful.
"Bro," I said, "I really appreciate your coming here to see me off. I wasn't expecting it and... well, I love you."
"I love you too."
We hugged each other, and it was all I could do to stop crying when I heard him sing Leaving on a Jet Plane. For me.
Later, after the plane took off, I reclined my seat and closed my eyes, my mind singing to me Leaving on a Jet Plane, in my best friend's voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!