Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trip To The USA












Trip To The USA



by: dick




It was past 12 midnight I recieved a call from my cousin, he's 19 yrs old about 5'11 a bit chubby and he just got back from the states. He sounded drunk on the phone then he asked me to pick them up. I just remembered that he had borrowed our car so I woke my friend and asked if he could go with me then we went to pick him up. When I got there he was sitting in the driver's seat with puke all over his body and he had another friend beside him, he was Cheng, an Am-Chinese friend of my cousin. So I tried to wake them up then they just took off their shirts filled with puke and threw it out of the car. Eventually I got my cousin out of the driver's seat then I got in and we drove home.

When we got to my house, my cousin stood up and went straight to my room. I carried Cheng into my room then I put him on the floor. I went to the bathroom for a quick piss then when I got back, I saw my cousin naked on top of Cheng. He was kissing Cheng on the mouth and licking his ear and neck. I just let left them alone then I went to the guest room to sleep.

The next day, I was still thinking of what I saw the night before, then I decided to check on my cousin Mark and Cheng. When I got into my room I saw Mark on my bed with his leg on the side while Cheng was knelt down sucking Marks dick. I was watching them for about ten minutes when Cheng saw me, he smiled and he said that they're bisexual. Mark sat up and turned red he told me not tell his parents I just laughed and I went to my bathroom to change. I removed my shirt then Mark went inside and grabbed my crotch from the back he started pressing and rubbing it, I enjoyed it and I let it go. Then, I turned around and I saw Cheng was by the door watching us.

Mark started to to pull down my boxers then he held my dick then he started sucking it. Cheng approached us and he started kissing my neck, Mark grabbed Cheng's dick and started licking our dicks. Mark stood up and told us we should take it to the bed. Mark sat on the bed with his back on the head board, Cheng lay down and started sucking Marks dick.

I was standing on the side of the bed whatching. Then Mark told me to fuck Cheng, Cheng moved his butt up but he was still sucking Mark, I went on the bed then I positioned doggie style, when I was about to enter Cheng's ass Mark told me to go to him first, he sucked my dick and licked it, he left it dripping with saliva, then he said now u can fiuck Cheng! I went back to the doggie style and I held Cheng's butts cheecks then I pushed my cock into his asshole and started humping him, it was pretty loose but enjoyed the freedom of fucking condomless and I wasn't worried of getting anyone pregnant.

I decided to grab Cheng's dick it was flaccid and soft I started cupping his balls bit by bit his dick started stiffening I moved my hands to his dick then I started masturbating. Mark suddenly screamed he ejaculated already and then I felt that I was about to as well after a few humps on Cheng's ass I came in him. Then Cheng went around and Mark started to suck his dick. I went to the bathroom and I took a shower. when I got out Cheng went in and Mark followed him, we got dressed ate dinner then we brought Cheng to his uncle's house.

Two days passed it was just Mark and I at the house. Then Cheng moved in with us for his last week here..... but thats another story!

 

1 comment:

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!