Thursday, February 19, 2015

S@x Trip

S@x Trip – Part 1
by: jingxs
I am an avid fan of your site and it gives me a thrill everytime i am able to read all the good and not so good stories posted here. And it could be the reason why i am writing you this experience of mine.
I am 19 years old and working in a call center, you know how difficult for us to have a social life because we are working during the night. And I make it sure that i am using my free time accordingly. And one of which is to read the stories here.
One Tuesday afternoon, I am not able to sleep well so naisip ko na mag online and look if you have posted new stories. So i went to my favorite computer shop here at a local mall in pasay. This computer shop is rather small and has curtains so you can surf the net thoroughly. Ndi nman sya enclosed bsta open din sa harap may curtains lang sa side as to cover all the boldness you are looking and fantasizing.
That time super puno un computer shop. I waited for someone to leave one of the slots kso matagal tlaga. So i went outside the shop and sat on the bench provided outside the computershop. Then suddenly, i spotted this goodloking 20 year old guy. He is rather small but the complexion is truly awesome. My sideburns and highlights ang buhok ni gago. He is wearing a white shirt and khaki pants matched by strappy snadals. I must confess that he is really attractive.
My ka live in akong guy that time and we are on our 2nd year. Okey nman sya kso syempre minsan nkakasawa din. Kya i turn to sites like this.
Eniweis, un guy pumasok sa loob ng computer shop and he asked to be put on the list. The person assigned to handle the customers said that someone was ahead of him and pointed at me. I saw them looking and pointing at me and just waived, since i was outside.
Nag-antay kami pareho. sya nasa loob ng shop while i am waiting outside. I was looking at him once in a while. I am wishing that we be seated to each other. Ndi pa ako nakikipag flirt or sex sa isang computer shop so ganun nlng ang takot ko. Nagulat nlng ako ng tumayo sya and went outside. Nakita ko papunta sya sa CR na katabi mismo ng computershop sa loob ng mall.
Habang papunta sya, he was staring at me, as if begging to follow him. Which i did. Ndi ko alam kung ano naisip ko at sinundan ko sya. Pag pasok ko sa loob ng CR deretcho ako sa cubicle while him on the urinal. May pumasok na tatlong lalaki kya wla akong ngawa kundi lumabas uli. Naulit un scenario na un ng tatlong beses. Pasok sya ng computershop, labas punta ng CR, my papasok na ibang tao pra mag CR. lalabas kami.
Bad trip! i said to myself.
On the fourth try. Sabi ko sa kanya…”ang hirap kumuha ng slot sa computer shop no?” he said “oo nga eh”
Then pumasok uli sya ako nman sa labas… nag aantay…
Sa fifth try. lumabas na sya. And this time wlang tao sa CR.
Pag pasok ko sa isang cubicle tumapat sya sa urinal nman. Kitang kita ko kung pano nia ilabas ang kanyang burat! tang na! tigas na c gago!
Eh ganun din naman ako. Hinimas ko ang burat ko hang sya din eh tuloy tuloy sa pag himas ng burat nia. Bigla syang ngsabi ” subo mo!” Ang balik ko sa kanya, wag na at baka my pumasok. mahirap na mahuli.
Nag kasundo kami na hihimasin at jajakulin nlng namin ang aming mga tite… Pero napapansin namin na prang walang gustong pumasok ng CR ng oras na yun. Hinila niya ako at ibinaba ang ulo ko…wla akong ngawa kundi sumunnod sa gusto nia. Nagulat ako at nakita ang kanyang burat sa aking mga labi Puta to! isip ko ginawa pa akong bakla. Wla nman akong ngawa kc nagmamakawa c gago! pagbigyan na nga. Ndi tlga ako sanay magBJ. un boyfriend ko ang tlga ang gumagawa skin.
Ilang beses kong pinag buti ang aking pagbaba at taas ng malapit na sya ilang mga impit na halinghing anag aking narinig. Shit! at Puta! ang mga sinasabi nia…. Putang ina! bigla akong may narinig na pumapasok… biga kong hinugot ang burat nia sa aking bibig….
to be continued…
Sex Trip – Part 2
by: jingxs
guys, here is the continuation of the story i told you last tym:
nagulat ako ng may biglang pumasok sa loob ng CR. buti nlng at magaling ako makiramdam. Isang lalaki na iihi pla. bigla akong pumasok sa loob ng cubicle habang sya nman eh kunwaring umiihi sa urinal. Natakot tlga ako that time so i decided to hop off that CR. mahirap na maeskandalo. Before i left the CR, i glimpsed at him and said babalik ako.
It took time before we can actually return to the same spot. nag intay kmi ng ilang minutes bago bumalik. When i returned he asked me if I wanted to go to his pad. sbi nia malapit lng. sbi ko pauwi na ako and ndi pa ako nakakatulog kc gabi un work ko. He said “okey” next time nlng but he insisted to finish what we started. I let out my cock once again and jerk it off.
Ganun din un ginawa nya. He unzipped his pants and lowered it a bit. This time i could really see the hugeness of his manhood. Ndi nman ako nagpatalo. I moved in front of him and started to jerk my now enlarged cock. I said to him if he could do me a blowjob. He “bantayan mo bka my pumasok” I nod and lowered his head. To my surprise, he is really good. Wlang sayad. Sobrang libog ko tlga that time nalimutan ko na dpat bantayan ko bka my pumasok.
All the time he was giving me a head job, he was actually jacking off the same time. He know how to eat a meat. Iba un ginagwa nya kesa sa bf ko. Isusubo then iluluwa…kakainin nia buo then sisipsipin nia un pinaka head…tpos didilaan nya un pinaka butas…shit! nakakbaliw.
I took him a while before he said, “unload mo na dude!” nagulat ako sa sinabi nia, so i leaned and started to jack off faithfully. Ndi sya tumayo, he stayed there in front of me as if waiting for me to unleash my cum. And when the right time is about to begin, i told him that i am coming… he immediately ate my cock and gave me the wildest headjob i ever felt. Taas baba and there i came inside his mouth. I was really shocked when he swallowed all my load.
Pagod na pagod ako and leaning still on the wall, i asked him to finish himself.
He leaned on the other wall, fronting me and started to jerk off. His dick is as hard as steel. He begged me if i could lick his nipples which i did. I bit and licked it wondrously. And then suddenly i heard and felt moans and a tight grip on my hair. THe cum was all over his hand, sinalo nia pla lahat pra daw hindi tumama sa damit ko and damit nya. He spat all his cum to the bowl and washed on the lavatory.
He asked for my name as well as my mobile number. I gave it to him and he said that i can text him anytime of the day since he is working in a call center. He said that i can visit him in his pad and that he is the only one living there. Iba tlga mga kbataan nagyon. i said to myself. masyadong malaman ang mga utak…lalo na sa sex…
so thats it guys…though meron pang kasunod un…. i’ll tell you about it next time…. nag three some kami after that encounter….kasex namin un anak ng isang ambassador from Central america. 14 years old lng sya but it doesn’t show kasi matangkad.
that is one hell of a funny sex experience i ever had.
i’ll tell you about it next time.
for now…enjoy and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!