Thursday, August 21, 2014

From Glorietta To Muntinlupa










From Glorietta To Muntinlupa
by: the_one

On Sept. 24, it was raining hard when I went to Makati to follow-up my medical examination. Right before lunch time, I was finished. I went to Glorietta to have my lunch. I walked around to find a nice resto, but before eating, I went to the restroom to have a pee. All cubicles were occupied, so, I used one of the urinals. I noticed this guy on my right side was taking so long standing there. I just thought that he's doing "something" there. And I was right. I saw him holding his hard dick. He moved backward a little for me to be able to see his cock. At that time, i was so horny, I showed my hard cock as well. I wanted to hold his cock but someone entered the restroom. So, he hurrily fixed himself and went out. So did I. I saw the guy but I walked fast just to ignore him and find a place to eat.

After eating, I walked around again. I did a little shopping. After that, I decided to go back home. Before doing that, I decided to go to the restroom again. It was jam-packed; so, I waited. I used the cubicle.

While inside, I was just sitting there. I just pee while sitting; then i decided to go out. After opening the door, i saw this guy. I know he has just finished peeing but he transfer to another urinal. He is probably going to do something "good". I looked at him for 2 seconds and hit the wash area. i looked at him again before i left the room. While walking, i looked back and saw the guy. He was standing on one side and I was walking away from him.

I looked back again and saw him still looking at me. I kept on walking, but I decided to suddenly stop. Iin a couple of minutes, I saw the guy right behind me. He said "Hi".

He is a cute guy wearing a nice tight fit shirt, loose pants. A nice decent man, I guess. we talked and I told him I'm a bit horny. I just wanted to jack-off. We decided to find a place to release it but we couldn't. He said that we better go somewhere else. He added that he knows a place near Metropolis Mall or somewhere in Muntinlupa. I don't know what's in him but I just agreed.

After riding a bus, we decided to sit on the portion of the bus fartherst from the driver. After sitting, he held my hand and placed it on his crotch. He wasn't contented. He took his cock out of his pants and let me hold it. We transferred again on the last row seat. Again, he took his cock out and let me hold it. He even asked me to suck it even for a few seconds. And I did.

Then, after reaching Alabang, we took a ride going to Muntinlupa. We went to a motel. We couldn't control ourselves. We did what we wanted to do. I sucked him. He sucked me. And he fucked me. He has a nice cock - 6inches and a bit fat. It really hurts. After having sex, we talked and I discovered that he is separated from his wife and got a child. Now, he has a new partner.

Well, thats all... FYI: I'm not his partner... How i wish it were me...

 

1 comment:

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!