Friday, November 22, 2013

Pare, Ang Sarap Mo












Pare, Ang Sarap Mo - Part 1



by: blue jay




I've been reading bi and gay sex stories from this website for so long now. I decided to submit my story finally to share my experiences whan I was still in the Philippines (by the way I'm here in Toronto, Canada for about 7 years now). The story revolves around me and my one and only love who's still in the Phils. in the arms of my rival (nasulot kase siya sa akin by a Caviteno). Pasensya na if you feel na minsan may pagka disorganized ang istorya; it's my first time to write just like the other contributors here.

It happened some 15 years ago today. Isang araw iyon na wala akong magawa sa bahay, I felt so bored and horny that my feet and my member are persuading me to go out and find an adventurous sexcapade outside. I live in Bocaue, Bulacan and it takes about an hour drive to get to Manila because of heavy traffic along the way. So, naisip ko why don't I go to a nearby town this time. I opted for Malolos kasi nga it's only about 15 kms. and about 30 mins. drive away from my place. In short, gumayak na ako and drove my Corolla on the way to Malolos. Nakarating ako doon at about 5 PM. I parked in front of the Cathedral and went to McDonald's for a snack. I've never been to a moviehouse in the town before but this time when I saw Eden Theater in the corner showing the movie I haven't yet seen kahit third run s'ya pasok agad ako. I was so disappointed with inside ambience: foul odor, broken and untidy seats, blurred screen kasi may liwanag na nanggagaling sa labas, garbled pa ang tunog ng sound system, naglisaw pa ang mga tao. Sabi ko nga sa sarili ko: anong aasahan ko, luma na nga ang sine third run pa, dusa ka na lang.

Then, I decided to go out na lang hindi rin lang ako mag-eenjoy but before that I went to the CR. Sabi ko mas maganda pa palang palabas dito because I saw a cute guy standing in one of the urinals na sa tayo pa lang alam ko ng may dating. I went to the urinal beside him, nakaw ako ng tingin, grabe laglag ang briefs ko ang haba ng titi nya at ang kinis, tingin din sya sa kin ng nakangiti at parang nangse-seduce. Labas lahat ang libog ko. Since wala namang ibang tao sa CR, I grabbed and slowly rubbed his throbbing dick. Ang sarap ng feeling, pakiramdam ko para kong nananaginip pero gising na gising naman ako. I faced and kissed him in the lips trying to suck the tounge inside. Pare, lumalaban parang doon pa lang gusto ko ng magpalabas sa tindi ng libog ko. Then, a distraction, a guy came in, kalas kaagad kami. He immediately zipped his pants gave me an inviting smile and headed for the door. Bitin nga ako so I zipped my pants too and followed, careful not to lose sight of him. Direcho sya sa exit gate to get out still aware that someone's still following him. Iyon naman ang intensyon ko not to finish the movie so sunod talaga ako sa kanya sa labas ng sinehan.

Naabutan ko sya sa patio ng Cathedral. I said : "Hi!" He smiled and said 'Hi' also. I asked him kung taga Malolos sya and he said 'yes'. I asked him if he's willing to go with me some place else. Medyo hessitant sya but he gave in just the same. I propped him in my car parked just near us. Tinanong ko sya if he knows of any place where we can park and talk to know more about us. He told me to drive outside the Poblacion thru MacArthur Hi-way going east and turned right to an empty subdivision right at the back the School of the Holy Spirit (formerly ImmaculataAcademy). Medyo madilim na noon, I parked my car at the side of the road. I turned on the radio for some music, unbuckeled my self and sat lazily with my eyes glued to the cutest face I've met ever. Binasag kong katahimikan by engaging in a casual talk by asking him some basic questions about him. Andrew ang pangalan nya, 19 yrs. old, from Canalate, Malolos, 3rd year nursing student in one of the prestigious universities in Manila. "Wow, jackpot!" sa isip ko. I was 27 years old at the time, an AB graduate from one of the top 3 universities also in Manila, and was currently working as a junior officer in one of the universal banks in Makati.

I asked him about his sexual experiences specifically with person/s of the same sex giving him a hint of what's gonna happen soon. He told me about his encounters with his neighbor, with one barkada and another with a classmate. Hindi naman sya mahilig masyado sabi nya but he enjoyed doing 'it' with them. And I asked him if he's willing to do the thing with me. He said game naman daw sya kahit saan, he said he could not have come with me all the way to that place if he's not willing. "Oo nga naman", sa isip ko.

"Can we start, pare?" I asked him. "Tara". I started by grabbing him at the back of his neck and gave him a tight and tounge penetrating tender kiss. As usual palaban sya and I was amazed by discovering what a good kisser he was; hinihigop-higop kong dila nya, pinasok ko ang kaloob-looban ng kanyang bibig. Pare, ang tamis ng laway nya at ang bango bango ng hininga nya. Sa sitwasyon namin wika nga: halikan pa lang ulam na. I can last an hour or more engaging in a pure kissing spree with this guy, sa isip ko. I know he was also enjoying it, good kisser din kase ako and I saw to it na parating fresh breath ako. Then my hands went down to grab his crotch, tigas na tigas na sya, talagang mahaba at mataba laway na laway na talaga ako. I unzipped his pants pulled down his briefs and wrap his fully erect dick in my hands, parang jumbo hotdog fresh from the pan, mainit-init, medyo mamantika ang sarap isubo kaagad. Ang kinis ng titi nya, well circumcised, mamulamula tisoy kase sya, then yung pubic hair nya medyo makapal pero well trimmed. I licked the head tasting the precum spread atop of it. I slowly put his cock inside my mouth carefully so as not to hurt the skin, up and down, up and down, alam mong malibog sya kase ang lakas ng halinhing nya. And that really turned me on.

Parang hindi ako kumportable sa posisyon namin so I invited him at the backseat to continue what we have started. Nang nasa likod na kami, I took off my pants and shirt and he did the same. Inumpisahan nyang hawakan ang titi ko na nasa loob ng briefs, he bit the throbbing member inside while staring and giving me that seducing look once again, namumungay ang mata nya na may pahinga hinga at papikit pikit pa. Inilabas nya ang tarugo kong nagmamalaki sa kaangkinan, isinampal sampal nya sa mamulamula nyang pisngi at sabay subo kapagdaka. "Putang-ina, pare ang sarap!" ang sabi ko. Kinadyut-kadyut ko na ang bibig nya na parang ako'y kumakantot-kantot, ang sarap mainit-init na naglalawa ang loob ng bibig nya. Inaya ko sya ng 69, kahit mahirap gawin sa kitid ng espasyo ng kotse napilit naming gawin. Isinubo ko na ang nagbabaga nyang tarugo habang ang titi ko'y walang humpay sa paglabas-masok sa kanyang bibig. Sa kasukdulan ng aking libog, naramdaman kong malapit na akong labasan, "pare, ayan na ko, lunukin mo lahat ha?" "Putang-ina ayan na oooooooohhhhhhhhhh... shit..." Tuloy tuloy ang paglabas ng aking tamod at derecho nya'ng nilunok lahat hanggang sa kahuli-hulihang patak nito. "Pare, ako naman; Heto na, Tang-ina, aaaaaahhhhhhhhh..." Kahit hindi sya nakiusap nilulon ko ring lahat ang tamod na lumabas sa kanyang kadakilaan. "Pare, Ang sarap mo!" sabi ko.

Pagkatapos ng napakainit naming pagtatalik ay tahimik kaming nagpahingalay, hubo't hubad na yakap ang isa't isa at naramdaman namin, ahhhh para kami sa isa't isa. After awhile, we talked some more about us; the attraction: physical, sexual and psychological, that we can still see each other over and over again. Sabi nya di sya magsasawa having sex with me. And it all started ther. We agreed to meet again the next Saturday in front of the Cathedral at 6 PM. I drove him back to Poblacion, gave him a goodbye kiss, saying kami na and reminded him of our next date. I headed back to Bocaue with smile in my lips, babaunin ko sa pagtulog ang aming naging pagniniig.

-To be continued-











Pare, Ang Sarap Mo - Part 2



by: blue jay




It was Saturday, the day Andrew and I promised to meet for the second time. I woke up from an afternoon nap, grabbed a snack and went straight to the bathroom for a shower. I went all out naked, began soaping myself but the image of Andrew can't escape my mind, O got a hard on; my right hand instinctively searched for my dick and my left caressed my nipples, but I stopped before it totally got out of control; I have to reserve everything for him. I turned on the shower head so that the running cold water could erase what I was going through. I continued cleaning myself; I wanted to see to it that every part and every inch of my body smells good and tastes yummy when I meet Andrew. I sprayed 'Drakkar' all over my body after wearing a comfortable attire. I took my car out of the garage and drove while humming a favorite tune.

I arrived in Malolos at 5:50 PM, and just a little later I saw him approaching my car. He looked fresh and sported that sweetest smile.

"Hi! Kanina ka pa ba? Nainip ka ba sa'kin?" (Mga pare ko ang bango bango nya)

"OK lang. I was just 10 mins. earlier. So shall we? By the way where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere, basta kasama kita."

"Touch naman ako, pare. OK, do you want to watch a movie? Let's go to Manila."

"That's fine with me."

We headed for the North Expressway all the way through Edsa until we found ourselves in Ayala. I parked the car in front of Greenbelt. After buying tickets in the booth and getting some drinks and popcorns, we entered the Greenbelt Theater. I cant recall the title of the movie because my concentration lies on my handsome date.

Since there were not much people inside the theater, my hand searched for his which later on found its way to his crotch. He already has a hard on. I kissed his lips, those soft, kissable lips, searched for his tounge and explored the inside of his mouth. Grabe, ang sarap sarap nya talaga. I lifted his shirt and alternately sucked the reddish nipples. He was moaning too hard, t'was good everybody's busy doing their things. With my other hand I unzipped his fly, pulled down his briefs and groped his incredibly hard dick. I stroke it up and down spreading his precum to serve as lubricant. 'Oooohhh.......shit, ang galing mo Joel,' whispered Andrew. After awhile I sensed that he's gonna cum soon because his cock is fully erect and he was moaning too hard. I pulled out my handkerchief, sealed his mouth with mine to prevent him from creating too much noise while having orgasm. Grabe sa daming inilabas nya, hingal sya ng hingal. I cleaned his dick and belly with the handkerchief. He gripped my hand while saying 'Thank You'. And I said: "Anything and everything as long as I can afford it, I'll give it to you, Andrew." And he said: "I Love You". I asked him if he was sure and he said he's gonna prove it. Without us knowing it, we fell asleep inside the moviehouse.

I woke up when I felt someone was stroking my head tenderly to find out it was Andrew. I checked the time: it was half past 10 PM. I told him it would be better if we can just spend the night in a hotel instead of driving home to Bulacan. Sobrang ngiti pa sya saying: "Approve!"

-To be continued-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!