Monday, November 9, 2015

Tristan And I


Tristan And I
by: Troy

“Tristan”, not his real name, whom I met a couple of months ago, at “Tritran Bus Station” along Kamuning was from the same province of mine, Batangas. He’s finishing his Masteral Degree at U.P. Diliman, and he’s kinda drained because of his thesis which he’s going to defend this semester. I’m working as a Marketing Officer somewhere in Quezon City.

December last year [2005] I moved out from my place in Novaliches cause its way too far from my office and it came to my attention that I’m spending lots of money everyday for all the expenses. That made me homeless for almost 3 months, which means I have to make “uwian” everyday. Imagine that, I have to wake up early around 6am [Batangas] to be at the office by 10am [QC]… I guess that’s not cool. I usually leaved the office around 7.30pm and by 8pm I’m already at the bus station to catch the 2nd trip that night [1st trip at 7pm].

It was Friday when I was running fast and almost running out of air. I actually sat at the end-part of the bus every time I ride in, but for that particular moment, I don’t know why I sat near the door [perhaps because I’m running out of air]. Right after I have my sit, the conductor asks for my destination. “San kayo boss?”, says he. “San Vicente, po.” [Part of Banay-Banay, Lipa]. Then I grabbed the ticket he’s handing on me. The conductor usually collects the bus-fare after he issued tickets on all the passengers so I took a nap.

Kreechhhh, the bus took a brake and I almost bumped my head on the seat before me. On what happened, I feel dizzy so I open-up my bag’s zipper and took out a book. I’m currently reading Lisa Samson’s “Songbird”. I’ve read about 25 pages of the book before the conductor collects for the fare. I looked out the tinted window of the bus and if I’m not mistaken we were in Parañaque already.

After the conductor collected the passengers' fares, the driver shut the light off. Since I’m reading the book, I asked the conductor if he can open-up the lights even only those near my seat, he didn’t say anything and opens up the lights for me. “Thank you”, I said. He winks then said, “Wala pong problema.”. [Okay, this isn’t about the conductor and me]. I just like people who are very polite, in a way they lessens my stressed, ‘cause there are people for example in MRT, whom are not polite enough and “tipong sila na yung makikisuyo to have a seat, e sila pa ‘tong maaarte and maaangas”, I hate those people, this isn’t a question about being gentleman, whether you are going to stand-off throughout your ride and lend a seat to a sassy girl who doesn’t even know to say “Thank you!”. When I felt sleepy, I took a nap, whenever the bus bumped off, I awaken, and I don’t know how many times that happened.

I flipped fifty more pages, and poof, we’re at the South Expressway toll way. The bus stopped for the toll card and everything. My eyes were tired at that moment so I took a nap [again]. I looked for my bookmarker, stoped reading the book and put it in my bag. I put my hands on my lap because I feel a little cold. I’m leaning on my seat when suddenly the hands of my seatmate slip down my laps. He was sleeping all throughout the trip. I don’t know what’s with me but I grabbed his hands, held it tight. In return, he leaned beside me, like we knew each other and everything. We rubbed each others hand, though cold air was running through the bus, I can feel my body’s hot temperature, so did he.

He grabbed my pants and as if he’s looking for something. Finally, he found it. But there’s a problem, I’m wearing a button-fly pants so it turned-out to be a little harder for him. I repositioned myself in a much comfortable to give him a good grasp of mine. Instead of unbuttoning all my buttons, he drops-in his hand on my pants with taking a good snatch on my cock. Mine was semi-erect and there’s already a pre-cum on it. He rubbed it very well. Imagine, we’re doing that on our seat with other passenger’s just behind and beside us. We’re doing it safely.

I placed my bag on my lap and his on his lap too. Out of our two hands, only one was on top of our bags, the others? it’s doing their own business. He rubbed me good that I almost lifted my butt. When I’m about to come, I held it, because I don’t want my juice to stink all over the bus. He grabbed my right hand and put drop it inside his pants, his cock were a little bigger than mine. He also had a pre-cum, I’ve got what he wants, and he wanted me to masturbate him, so I did.

I can say he’s enjoying what I’m doing. After a couple of minutes he lifted my hands out of his pants, a sign that he’s coming and so he did. I saw a little white towel he pulled-out from his bag and wipe the juice in him [I guess]. It’s just about time because we’re on his place. I handed my phone on him, with my name and contact number on it. It seems he got what’s on my mind, and he keyed-in his number and name in return. He’s name is “Tristan”. He stepped out at the bus when we got to Tanauan City.

Thirty minutes past and I’m also at my place in Lipa. I checked my phone and there’s a message from Tristan. “Hi, can you send me MMS pic of urs? I’ll send mine too pag nagka load ako, promise”, texted he. I didn’t think twice and I sent a couple of pics of mine, probably those where I look great [ahem]. He’s gone for about 15 minutes; good for me to have my dinner, my tummy were aching anyway. I haven’t noticed that I’ve got another message from him. He’s asking for a bunch of pics. “I don’t have any where I look gwapo”, I replied. “Eh, sige na, namomroblema ako ngayon”, says he. “Bakit naman?”, I said. “Eh kasi nakilala pa kita, ngayon isa ka pa sa iisipin ko”, he said. He then explained to me that he’s currently finishing his thesis for this semester and everyday is always a frantic day for him. He’s always worrying what if he didn’t’ finish his thesis? Will he march along with his colleagues or what?

Even if we didn’t know that much, I’m always cheering him up, and enlightening his mind, telling what waits on his future. He’s a physicist, and who doesn’t have a bright career with that profession? Tristan was 2 years older than I am, I’m 22 and I thought, with he’s a bit mature but I’m wrong. He always sees the bad side of life. He’s pessimistic on everything and always “self-pity”.

The next day, it was Saturday night when he again sends me a text message, and I can feel he’s got a little confidence on himself. He says “Hey sup? Sana matapos ko na thesis ko so I can grad this sem.”. Until he asked for my age, and everything. I didn’t hesitate and answer all his queries but when I asked his age, he says “Hulaan mo bilis, hula”. On my part, I felt pissed off. I mean I answer all his questions without hesitation but when I asked his, its like we were playing a game. I said on a text message “Hmm, well that’s okay if you don’t tell me yours, ayokong mamilit ng tao, if you tell me your age then thanks, if not, thanks pa rin”. I have no idea that on my sms for him, he’s the one who got pissed off on me. I got no reply from him. We had no communication for three consecutive days.

It was Wednesday the following week, when our path crossed again. I usually take a john before riding a bus so I won’t feel bad just in case I feel a nature is calling me. I noticed a guy in a blue shirt entering the CR. He left before me. I’m having my first step at the bus when I saw Tristan seating on the back-row of the bus. He greeted me thru his eyes, I nodded. I just lost the first trip, so the bus was kinda spacious. Though we have this misunderstanding, I sat beside him. I told him what I felt the last time we had this sms-conversation. He laughed. It looked like he didn’t care at all.

After a couple of minutes, were okay and comfortable to each other [again]. He then asked me if I wanted to see his thesis work. Just to make our conversation short, I didn’t ask for anything I’m reading cause honestly, I don’t understand what was written there, sorts of physics terminology and everything. But I wasn’t got out of place ‘cause I remembered the article I read from Inquirer about a group of Engineers whose doing this research and with the help of technology innovation, you can get the temperature of the place where you in, everything is just an sms away, you just need to key-in your coordinates. He then told me that those guys were a colleague of him. Im so much impressed with that invention, apparently he’s not. Though his thesis is way half to finish, still his works impresses himself.

I flipped about 50 pages of his thesis work without any single idea of it, the terminology and everything. I just praised his work so that’ll be an ease for him, having your work being acknowledged. We talked about our families, and he’s amazed finding that we’re eleven at the family. I don’t know but I just share almost of my family’s story as if he’s part of it. [Been telling him even the darkest part of our life]. His turn came and he told me that he’s pissed off because he got their car bumped with a gigantic telephone post. The happiest part is that he’s not hurt, the saddest --- well probably the expenses. It seems that I own the bus ‘cause my voice is too loud that you can hear it across all corners [That’s why I don’t prefer SOP, when someone calls me from a site cause my mates could’ve heard my moan all over the room LOLS and the fact that I see SOP as faking it, I mean with everything].

There are times when colleagues from the bus looks at the back [me] ‘cause I laugh very loud. I just feel sorry for Tristan ‘cause everytime I laughs, I hit his arms, and I hit hard. Yeah, my friends and family were complaining at me because that hitting thing has because a mannerism to me, so you better stay away. Hahahaha.

I think he’s enjoying with my story and honestly, if you’ll with me, no dull moments, definitely. An hour-past and the bus will have its departure. The conductor asks for our destination, I get his ticket and had his fare paid. I can’t wait for the lights got out. I don’t know why I crave for him, he doesn’t look good, he’s got a belly, he looks on his 30s, he’s nerd [of course wear glasses] perhaps it was purely lust, I’m not attracted at him at all. So when the lights out, our hands to the job. He was so excited that time, luckily I wasn’t wearing a button-fly pants that time. He unzipped it, grabbed it and do the thing. We feel lucky ‘cause the bus is spacious, and lights out, and we were sitting on a 3-seat at back-part of the bus. As always, I had pre-cum, he licked it very good, sucks as if it’s the end of the world and I must admit that I love what he’s doing. I kept on holding my moans; it was hell yeah good… I lifted my butt ‘cause my stomach is aching with what’s were doing. He licks my balls, eats both of them, ‘whatta pleasure I feel. He wanted to get his finger on my ass but I didn’t allow it [yeah, no one ever had broke my cherry]. He then shifts his finger on my nipples, if only the bus were not running you can hear the shaking of the screws of the seats; luckily that was an advantage on us. I put my finger on his ass, it was hot already, I wanted to fuck him, its just it can’t be because if someone finds us, well, were dead, so I just pressed it hard all the time he was sucking my energy. I felt I’m coming so I have done the thing; I fuck his mouth fast, no objection on his end. I’m feeling my knee is starting to get paralyzed and before I knew it, he was drinking my juice. After that intense moment, he leaned and sleeps on my arms. Again, we separated at Tanauan City, “Thanks for paying my fare”, says he, then he bid goodbye.

It was 2nd week of March [2006] when I finally found a place to stay. I’m now residing along Project 6, just behind Veterans Clinic, and 15 minutes away from my office. It was Wednesday night and my cellphone beeps, “San ka”, said he. Oh yeah, it suddenly came to my mind that its Wednesday and we’re supposed to be together going home but I wasn’t able to inform him that I found a place [his skeds is M-W-F-S]. “Yup?, Sorry, I had a place na to live so di kita masasabayan”, I said. “Okay”, said he. “Anyway, swimming tayo sa Laguna, will you come with me?, said he. “Sino kasama?”, I said. “Wala ako lang, sanay naman akong mag-isa eh”, said he. It was playing on my mind that this guy is sure love “self-pitying”. “When”, I said. “This Friday going Saturday”, he replied. “I’ll check my sked first and I had to have my sisters’ permit [where in the world you see to have your sisters’ permission? Hell yeah, Am 22 and grown up].

I called my sister up, as always, she had these questions and everything as if she’s interrogating me and I’m a criminal. It all ended up well, I had her approval. I texted Tristan to inform that I can go with him. We leave Friday night [QC] then headed straight at Laguna. I’m carrying dirty clothes for the whole week, a spare shirt and no briefs, while he had his backpack, had a pair of shirts and his lunchbox [the food was still there, he skipped his lunch]. After 2 hours of full traffic, we reached Laguna, he seems very oriented at the place, he's familiar with almost everything as if I’m a foreigner and he’s my tour guide. We inquired for several resorts. Hell yeah ‘cause he only had 500 pesos on his wallet. All the while he was thinking to look for a cheap place with rooms that costs only 100 pesos. Where in the world could you find a place like that? He said sorry to me ‘cause he thought it was fine with me. I said, well its okay with me but not with that 100 pesos worth. “Okay, I’ll just pay for everything”, I said. He feels sorry ‘cause I always paid for his bus-fare when were together and now I paid for our bills. I hesitate to ask the lady who were accommodating us ‘cause what are these two doing? Man to man? I just took a deep breath and ask if there’s a “brief” they’re selling. Luckily I got one, with 1.5Liter of Coke, Piatos and my favorite Cheese Rings.

We checked in at “City of Springs”. Amenities are pools for adults and young and overseeing “Laguna de Bay”. Though it was almost 12midnight when we approached the place, I still appreciate the nature; the environment [brings back my memories at our province in batangas]. The cool breeze from “Laguna de Bay” was just amazing. We then headed to our room. He headed straight to the bed while I fix my things, sipped a Coke and have some Cheese Ring on every single of my finger [as if it was really a ring… a wedding ring to be exactly]. Less than 5 minutes, the Cheese Ring is gone, and the Coke were half-bottle. I was burping then. I headed for the bathroom and took a shower, and then brushed my teeth. I felt relaxed. I got to the bed with only the towel around my hips hiding what every man and woman’s desire. I lay down beside him, without a word he hugged me.

I grabbed him on my top and before we knew it, we’re undressing each other. We were half naked then, and were kissing as if there’s no tomorrow. His hands then do the jobs than unbutton my pants while his lips still sealed with mine. He continued rubbing my crotch with his left hand and the other is squeezing my nipple. We’ve been on that scene for 20 minutes, all kissing. He then kissed my ears, going to my neck, my chest. I told him to bite my nipple and I can’t explain this intense feeling. I held him up for a second and ask him to have shower with me. We went to the bathroom. We were hugging and kissing each other while having a hot shower. He pulled me on the wall and we were pulling each other, first his leaning to the wall, then me, so forth and so on, in short, it was like we were on the grass, rolling on that green green grass like the famous scene from a movie, the only difference is where standing while doing it and all you can see is tiles instead of grasses. He’s the one who applied soap around my body, so do I on him.

After rinsing and losing all these soapy bubbles, he’s on his knee and sucking my cock. It was that hard that you can almost see the veins in there. He sucks well I must admit. His tongue went down on my balls, he licks it, bite it, and play it all with his tongue. I fucked his mouth all good. I was saying bad and unimaginable words until I came to his mouth. He then stands up and hugged me. Afterwards, went to our bed naked. He lying down on my chest and if I’m not mistaken he falls asleep. I can’t resist my cocks’ desire that’s starting to harden again because of his legs on top of me, so I have no choice but to give what it wants. I kissed his ears and we again are like those hungry babies craving for milk.. I’ve been thinking all over again what’s running on my mind the reason why I go with him. And that’s to have his ass, fuck! I made him turned back from me; I was rubbing his arms with my legs around his. Now, I’m rubbing my cock on his butt, no violent reaction from him so far. So I stood up from the bed, fall on my knee, and grabbed his butt towards mine. Here me now, ready for round 2. I grabbed his ass, and have my dicks’ head broken his cherry. I slowly hit him, when suddenly I heard someone’s crying, it was Tristan. He said, it hurts a lot ‘because it’s his first time. He was really crying as if he’s loosing air to breathe to I didn’t push my intension. “Sorry”, I said.

Then I turned around and feel so sorry for myself. We were silent for a moment. He then hugged me and said sorry, I said it’s okay. He was caressing me then but I pretended that I fell asleep, he fell asleep on my chest. I said to myself that I need to fuck him. 20 minutes past and my cock is still standing still so I said to myself that I need to get over it. I had my cock on his butt, I was rubbing it hardly and it seems that he loves it, so for the second time, I tried to fuck him. I got up and grabbed his butt. We’re now in a doggy style. I gently got inside him, and for the second time, he was crying. I just continue on what I’m doing despite the fact that I’m hurting him. I saw him grabbing the pillow and put it around his head. I just continue what I’m doing for the sake of lust. Slowly, I can feel that his asshole is starting to wet and it loosens to. I’m starting to pant. All sweats come out, bad words were heard, and I’m starting to enjoy the pleasure of being inside him, fucking him actually. I was running out of air for merely 20 minutes while he’s still crying with pillow around his head as if it’s a childhood monster experience. Then I came inside of him and I can see my juice flowing outside his ass, so I grabbed a bit juice of mine, made him face to me and fucked him again while he was still crying and shaking.

After 5 minutes, I finally let my cock out of his ass. I’m so tired that time; running out of air while he’s weeping out of his tears. We hugged each other and lay down. He gave me a hard and intimate kiss and said how much he loves me. Instead of paying back his words [usually saying “I love you too”] I just told him how much I enjoyed it and feel relieved. “Do you love me?, he asked. I nod and pretended I heard nothing. Honestly, I’m not sure if I love him or what, ‘because in the first place, he’s not that good-looking, I felt I’m with my Dad, LOLS.

Before I could answer, he said its okay and he understand. He don’t want also to be in the relationship because after finishing he’s Masters Degree here at UP, he’ll be at Japan or Singapore to continue studies and have higher Degree, but he admitted also that he fell for me. I said, we should stay that way, no strings attached, and no commitment. He said its fine with him. On the lighter side, he confessed to me that he’s also a Professor at UPLB [he had his Masteral at UP Diliman], that explains why he’s so familiar with the place. Also he felt sorry cause I always paid for our fare and everything everytime were together, because he’s always telling me that he’s just a student. The true reason – well he’s not earning that much [well, all teachers had their low salary after all so I understand]. He though I might got angry with him but that’s totally not an issue on me. He got up and asked me to watch him doing his trump card at the swimming pool. I said I don’t want to get out anymore because I felt weak and tired [after all what we did]. But he insisted to go with him, and be his fan, clapping my hands on every stoke he made. I guess I have no way out so I just come with him. I asked him if he’s part of the recently SEA Games, he laugh at me. Well, he’s a physicist, a professor, a student, a swimmer, so I thought he could’ve been part of the Philippine team.

Honestly, it’s boring watching him flipping his legs, stretching his arms, so I just stood up at the bench where I’m sitting and loitering around the vicinity. I was sneaking for cute guys, and luckily, there are some somewhere at the billiard hall. I just feel helpless ‘because there are a lot of them and I don’t usually mingle with strangers unless otherwise I had a friend to accompany me. Well, shame on me. So I just cut the crap, and headed near the bay. The moon and the stars seems shy, hiding their elegance that keeps the sky dark, apparently, I still appreciate the beauty of “Laguna de Bay”. I’m about to feel asleep from daydreaming when somebody grabs my cock from behind. It was Tristan. “Para akong tanga, I was flipping and everything, knowing that your watching my moves, hindi pala”, he said aloud. Good thing there was only two of us the the boy cleaning the other pool. “Well, sorry! I’m bored with that stuff, but you’re great! I seen some of your strokes which I can definitely do also, I’m not in the mood”, I said. He yelled and dares me to have shown my strokes on him and compete with him. I felt sorry because I really feel weak so I can’t join his swimming escapades. I asked him to move his ass from the pool because I’m feeling sleepy already and stressed out from work. He didn’t say a word and get up. I’m staring at the pool, the guy were cleaning and I could tell that the deep of the pool is about 8ft. I asked the guy and said, “Opo, 8ft lalim niyan”. And I said to Tristan, “Did you know that the deepest part of the pool is that” [pointing somewhere in the middle]. “Me tama ka, Sir”, the guy said.

Tristan and I laughed out loud because I have no idea that he heard what I’m telling and the manner it was said was like “Kris Aquino” from “Game KNB”. Oh well, we headed to our room. He asks mo to take shower with him so I did. I told him to be fast because I’m really tired and sick of walking around. It was past 2 midnight then when we headed to our bed, I lay down naked while he’s at shorts. I feel this lust flowing on my veins so I again, lift his butt towards mine and no more words, and I hit him behind. And then there’s crying [again]. He was crying, while I’m giving him a hard thrust. Suddenly, that crying was change to an intimate reaction. He was moaning now and saying bad words on every stab I made. He was like a crazy horse and I tell you, he loves what I’m doing so excitement comes to me. I pulled his back and we stand up and push him on the walls. My body is just proportioned to my age, its medium built and he’s definitely heavier than me but I don’t know what’s with the intense feeling that I can lift him. To make it more convenient, we exchanged position. Now I’m against the wall, he’s legs crossing against my hips as if I’m doing a baby sit on my chest. Now it’s time, I grope for his ass with my left hand while my right hand was with my cock holding up on his ass, then I gently stab his back, he closed his eyes, I can see him biting his lips and when it opens up he’s grumbling already, a signed that he’s really loving it and I can totally come inside of him. I give him a hard thrust, he’s mumbling about how good it was to be fucked. Sure thing, and he’s craving for more and told me to fuck him fast cause he’s about to come.

So I gave him what he wanted, if only the wall were just a plywood, it could’ve been fell off. I feel his legs shivering so I made it fast so that we can come together. We were kissing intimately and before I knew it, his juice were flowing on my legs and so do mine on his ass. It was an intense feeling every time I came inside someone’s ass. That was the third round, but we had another two rounds before we sleep, he seems happy though, and so do I. Now, the weakness I feel had tripled as if all my energy were sucked out. [True anyways]. I said him to wake me up before 9am and so he did, but I didn’t, well I’m always lazy getting up to bed that early so if I’m not mistaken, it was around 10am when I finally woke up. He’s dressed up already and I’m also late because I said to my sister that I’ll be there before lunch. I was in the lavatory brushing my teeth when Tristan grabbed my semi erect cock, so I get what he wants. I finished brushing my teeth fast and told him that we’ll have to do it fast because my sister will wait for me. This time it was him who made the first move. He kissed my lips, down to my neck, squeeze my nipples, and headed to my now harden cock. He sucked me while putting his hands around my balls, squeezing it and pulling some hair from it [well, that hurts]. Now I sit on the lavatory, and so he does sits on my cock. He’s the one who grabbed it and made it reach his ass. I can see my sister’s mad face saying dumb things so I made it fast, the mirror on the wall almost fell of because of the shaking.

When I’m about to come, I took off my cock on his ass and have him sucked it. Whatta wonderful feeling. I fucked his mouth; sometimes his teeth were biting mine, a sign that he’s really not a pro for that thing. I really need to make it fast so I gave him the last blow then I came. We took a shower together and fixed up ourselves. Since I’m not familiar with the place, he accompanied me to the bus station. We then parted our ways at Turbina Calamba City. I’m heading to Batangas while he’s heading at UP Diliman. As of this writing, we seldom sms each other, most of the time he’s just give me a missed call and when I sms him, he’ll not reply. Always like that. Now I’m looking for a long-term relationship. Doesn’t matter whether it’ll be a guy or gurl, important is he/she loves me for what I am. Yeah that line was kinda worn out but it’s true. As long as you’re enjoying each other’s company. And age doesn’t really matter for me. Everyone is welcome.

 

1 comment:

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!