Monday, June 30, 2014

MRT Last Coach










MRT Last Coach - My Experience
by: raintee75

This happened during Labor Day Weekend of this year (2006). It was a hot morning. Pauwi ako ng Makati from my friend's house in Quezon City. I decided to take the MRT because it's the quickest ride going home. Kahit araw pala ng Linggo ay marami ring pasahero. I've found out that the first coach of the train is designated for females, handicapped and elderly so I decided to take the last coach. I never thought that it's going to be a very kinky ride home.

I was wearing rubber shoes, basketball shorts, a polo shirt and a cap. On my shoulder is my gym bag. Immediately, puno kaagad ang train kahit first station pa lang. When we reached Quezon Avenue Station, mas maraming sumakay and I was literally pushed at the very back of the train. I don't mind as long as the aircon is working and walang foul smell from other passengers.

I noticed this guy wearing a body-hugging light orange shirt in front of me who keeps on stealing glances at my direction. I was about an inch taller than him. I thought he's mad at me coz his face is so serious. I decided to increase the volume of my iPod and just ignore him. The train jolted and I noticed a slight pressure on my crotch. I couldn't see it coz my bag is blocking my view and there is no way I can move it aside dahil dami talaga ng pasahero. I chose to ignore it and continue humming Jame's Blant's song. But then the pressure is growing. Nakikisabay sa pag-galaw ng train. I thought to myself that this is not accidental! The guy in front of me is intentionally pressing the back of his hand on my crotch! I got harder and harder until my cock is at its full mast. I couldn't react. And I was actually enjoying it! The guy got bolder and started fondling my shorts-covered crotch. He was tracing the outline of my cock na naka-paling sa bandang kaliwa. My basketball shorts is made from thin material and I'm sure nakabakat na yung burat ko. He was expertly massaging it and I can't help but push myself forward to let him know that I was enjoying it.

The thought of doing something nasty in a crowded train and the fear of getting caught just added to the overwhelming excitement. I looked to my left and right and everyone is oblivious to what's happening. The guy in front of me is also facing the other side. Pero yung kamay nya ay patuloy na pinaglalaruan yung burat ko. Then I felt him inserting his hand inside my underwear and I felt him slightly exposed the head of my cock para makita nya… then he smiled back at me.

I was totally out of myself during that time. He started pleasuring my cock with a slow handjob. The tension is rising. This is too much for me. I have totally lost my inhibitions and allowed him to have his way on me! Then a few seconds later, alam ko na lalabasan na ako and he must have felt it. Binilisan nya ang pagsalsal sa burat ko and I came… and I came. Spurts of cum exploded and I knew I was a total mess. I must have exploded like a volcano. I tried so hard to muffle a sound. I felt him wiping my dick with a hanky. Then he brought his cum-covered hanky to his mouth and licked it! I was so surprised. I realized that we were already in Guadalupe Station. My knees felt weak so I hung on to the rail. When we reached Buendia, bumaba na sya and I was left there.

I noticed that the front of my blue shorts is wet. I immediately cover it with my bag. Bumaba na ako sa Magallanes Station and I immediately went to the restroom. I am not surprised to find cum in my shirt as well! Hahaha! I took a shirt from my bag para magpalit. Hinubad ko na shirt ko and I noticed this guy giving me a judging look. He must have noticed the obvious wet spot on my crotch. I just smiled at him. He walked towards me and before I could react, he pushed his hand inside my short and gave it a squeeze. I was totally caught off-guard by his action.

Kung gaano nya kabilis pinasok yung kamay nya ay mabilis din nyang inilabos then he sniffed it. Before anything could happen, I immediately walked out of the restroom. I saw him following me but I took the first jeepney in sight and he was just left there standing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!