Saturday, June 28, 2014

MRT Jerkers










MRT Jerkers - Part 1
by: geos

Hi my name is Alex, currently working for an outsourcing company here in Ortigas. This is my first time posting a story here in KK. Actually i have been an online member since early this year. One of my office mates who happens to be PLU introduce me to this website and ever since that day I try to make a point that I get updated with the stories here in KK.

A brief info about me.

Skinhead. Masculine. Moreno. Discreet. (as in my officemate, the striaght ones, are clueless of my inner persona) Some of my friends says I look like Raymart Santiago at a glance prolly because were almost the same height kami 5'6' me. Anyways enough about me as this is my first time sharing my experience online. Hope you enjoy it.

This happened to me last wednesday, April 26 '06...

This week was my second week on the day shift. which starts at 5am ends at 1pm. During this time I just got my salary thats why I asked one of my officemates (girls to ha) to go see a movie, Silent Hill. She agreed and then she called up another officemates who happens to be still up and is shopping in St Francis by 10 am, she too agreed to go see the movie. So after the movie which wasn't so bad. It ended around 6 pm and then we decide to have dinner and after that we decided to call it a night.

Sa MRT ortigas it was around 7pm when I got the station in ortigas and then a few pila sa card teller and then I felt the need to take a leak. I headed directly to the cr and unzip my fly in one of the cubicles. I was situated on the left side cubicle and to my right was this guy. He has about my height, fair and he had his hair fixed with hair gel. Decent looking and actually he was good looking along with his glasses. Mukhang gym fit kasi he was wearing a white shirt and his pecs were like highlighted.

Anyways back to my story, while I was taking a leak I noticed that this guys is taking so long to piss. I was I already finished peeing but he remained stuck on the cubicle. I went to mirror and checked myself out and his reflection on the mirror and I felt like something was going on with the guy. He kept giving me this look and then out of curiousity I went back to to cubicle to "investigate". To my surprise I saw him jerking his cock. He was doing it while staring at me. Ako naman medio horny na rin so what I did is I unzipped my fly and then started jacking off. We kept this stance for about 5 minutes and then suddenly he took my hand and put it on his raging dick. It was freaking hard and felt like it had a life of his own. I took a good look at his cock. It was fat, about the 2 fingers yung thickness and then it was 6 inch in length. His pubes were shave and the head was pinkish. I started to jerk him with a real hard grip, slowly from under his "cock neck" then down to his balls.

Sarap na sarap si mokong sa ginagawa. The whole time ang binubulong nya lang eh "putah kaa aah shit" he suddenly grab my face and then he kissed mo near my lips. We continued doing this for 5 minutes I was jeking him off and then bigla siyang nag whisper na "suck mo ko tol" pero it wasn't possible kasi sira yung cr na may pinto. So I continued jerking him off and within less than 3 minutes he came on my hands. When he came he said if he could suck me I said not here. Pero damn all that time gustong gusto ko na mag cum. Then I proceeded to wash my cummed hand on the sink and fixed my self grabeh and pawis ko nun pati siya so medyo natgalan kami mag aayos ng sarili.

After that he asked me if we could go some place else. He nodded and then said " sige may alam ako ". We came out of the came of the cr as if we didn't know each other (although when you think of it we really don't each other cause we didn't give our names that moment).

Hanggang dito na lang muna kasi break time na namin have to go eat my lunch. I will write the other part right after I finish my food hehehe.. Next up motel. TC =)









MRT Jerkers - Part 1
by: geos

I'm back here's the other half of my story. Alex here.

We decided to ride the train and then dropped off in Taft. Tapos he sabi niya if I want to go to his place, which I declined sabi ko its too late already and he said eh di sige dun na lang sa may **** hotel.. I agreed and then we went in that hotel. Sa room that we rented (it was dimly lit but it was clean 'prolly because it was an established motel)

Pagkasara ng pinto, he immediately kissed me on my lips, which I was shocked kasi i hindi ako nagpapahalik sa lips even when with my bf before. So I pushed him back and told him I dont do that, but he was really persistent and tried kissing me again. I pushed him again and this time I said "just kiss me on the neck down, not the lips please." So ayun nga ginawa nya he started kissing at back of my left ear and all I could say was "sssshit, tang ina sarap dude."

He went down neck to my neck and all I did was just moan and say tang ina the whole time. Then he suddenly took his shirt off and then told me to do the same thing to him. I kissed him on his left nipple shit pinkish din yun and he started swearing all over the place. Puta ka.... ang sarap tol ... sige pa.. so I continued licking his nipples... then I went down to his navel dito na siya naghurumintado as in he was screaming and then and the same time he kept thrusting his hip to my face.

"Ooohh shit... pare the best ka.... Sige pa tol, shit tang ina ang galing mo." That was all I could hear from him. Then I grab his pants zipped it open and then ayun ulit nailabas ko yung dick niya that was hard again. I lick its head and ayun di na mawari yung expression niya.. It was like he was feeling hurt but he would'nt let me stop... I continued to do this for a few more minutes then I went down to his balls, like i mentioned he was shave so kitang kita mo yung 2 balls niya namumula... Dinilaan ko rin yun and I tried sucking one of his balls and he was still in his paranoia state and kept on cursing swearing. Sobrang libog na rin ako so what I did is I started jerking too while sucking balls. Then I sucked his hard dick, it was big man, as if was breathing heavily while subo subo ko yung dick niya.

At some point i gagged and he said "okay ka lang tol" I nodded and then continued giving him head. We stayed like this for 10 (actually it was longer than that) hanggang sa I felt he was pushing my face toward his cock too hard and then walang sabi sabi he came. I immeadiately took my face off his cumming cock pero inabot ako sa may lower lip ko. After a few minutes ako naman ang suck niya... he did the same thing to me even lick my balls shit that was so fucking hot... I came inside him in after few minutes (hahaha alam ko unfair pero wal siya nagawa kasi I pushed my cock to him when I reached my orgasm).

Total silence after that we remained naked for another 20 minutes of top of each other. Me on his pecs and then I said I needed to go home cause it was half past 11 pm nung matapos na kami. Sabi niya hatid niya na ko but I declined the offer mahirap na... then nung I was about to leave the room he gave me a calling card bearing his name, "M***** A*****", and thats it I left and headed straight home. When I got home i texted him and said thanks for the good fuck. He replied "anytime tol any time text mo lang ako" I still have his number pero I'm hesitant to text him back.

What do you think guys should I text him back?

This ends my story

Thanks for reading and dont forget to leave your comments. Will be posting more in the future FYI.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!