Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Caught By The Prof












Caught By The Prof



by: BJ




 

was already in college when I discovered the joys of getting anonymous blowjobs in an old movie theater in Avenida. I frequent the place every time I got horny and was I horny always.

At that time, I was still studying in a well-known private university nearby. I’d usually go get myself a blowjob in between my class schedules, especially if it was more than 4 hours long. After getting some, I’d come back to class with a satisfied grin on my face.

It was a Wednesday and suddenly my schedule from 11 pm till 5 pm was open. Prof. Toralba (Theology teacher - 11 to 12 pm) and Prof. Cunanan (Natural Science teacher – 1 – 3 pm) were absent. So, where would a horny boy like me go to spend all his free time? Where else but in an old movie house in Avenida. Time to get a long satisfying anonymous blowjob.

To get there was just a jeepney ride away from my school. I got there around 11:30. I was so horny that I didn’t care about lunch. I paid my orchestra ticket and got in. It was still early, not much people yet. I sat somewhere in the middle section. The movie was a local 80s bold film. I watched a little. Bad acting. Bad script. Cute leading man though but the leading lady looks like a maid. Who cares, I came here for a blowjob.

I think it was more than 15 minutes and no one has approached me yet. I decided to go to the comfort room. I got inside and scoped the place out. No one. I went to one of the urinals and peed. After which, I went to the sink and washed my hands. As I was preening at the mirror, I noticed that the farthest-right cubicle opened. From the mirror, I saw a man sitting on the toilet bowl looking at me. He made a sound, so I turned around and looked at him. He was making a blowjob sign. He’s asking me if I want a blowjob.

Since nobody was there in the restroom and a blowjob is what I really came for, I accepted his invitation. I went inside the cubicle. He hurriedly unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled it and my underwear down to my knees. He was aggressive. He licked my penis and balls. He was very hungry for it. His hands were all over my body. He raised my white shirt exposing my nipples and he started playing with it. He placed my dick in his mouth and started to suck. He was really good. I can feel his lips touching my pubes and his sucking was warm and smooth. Oooooh. We were so into what we were doing that we didn’t care if we were making noises and that other people coming in and out of the rest room would hear us. Others even took a peak and we just ignored them. The guy giving me a blowjob was really, really good. He would stop once in a while making sure I wouldn’t cum yet. Man, he knew how to work it. We were at it for more than 30 minutes now. I just kept on pumping, fucking his mouth for all its worth. He kept on groping my young body, molesting every inch of it.

I heard the next cubicle open. Someone was trying to stand in the next cubicle’s bowl and peek into ours. I didn’t really care. He can peek if he wants I wasn’t going to stop. I held my sucker’s head still and started to fuck him roughly. I can see at the corner my eye that our peeping tom next door had a very good bird’s eye view of what was going on in our cubicle. I decided to give him a good show for his effort. I leaned backward. I wanted my guest of honor to fully see my dick come in and out of my sucker’s mouth. I pumped slowly but with force. I held my head up but with my eyes closed. I want him to see my face in ecstasy. I was pumping faster now. It was time for me to cum.

I opened my eyes and looked straight at our peeping tom. I was shocked. It was Prof. Cunanan. He was my peeping tom. He was looking at me, full of lust. I was stunned but I couldn’t stop what I was doing. The thought of Prof. Cunanan looking at my exposed body and getting sucked by someone I don’t know was so fucking horny. I couldn’t hold it any longer. I exploded inside my cocksucker’s mouth. I was in frenzy and Prof. Cunanan witnessed it all. My cocsucker held on to my dick till it was soft. He pulled out a hanky and wiped my dick and balls dry. I looked up and Prof. Cunanan was still looking. He gave me a wink then went down from the bowl and outside the cubicle. My cocksucker got up and thanked me. He left while I was still zipping up my pants.

I got out of the cubicle and saw Prof Toralba still at the sink. He was waiting for me. I knew he recognized me. I knew he knew my name. I went towards the sink to wash my hands. Prof Toralba stood beside me and caressed my crotch. I just let him because I felt that I couldn’t tell him to stop after what he had seen me do. He was staring at me through the mirror, licking his lips.

He unzipped my pants and fished out my limp dick. He started jerking it. I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. He kneeled down and swallowed my cock. He was sucking me at the sink. I was starting to get hard. He pulled my pants and underwear down a bit exposing my butt. I looked through the mirror. I could see Prof. Toralba enjoying my man meat. I can tell that he really loved my pole. I began to grind as he sucked. We were in that position when someone came in the restroom. I could tell that he was shocked seeing us the way we were and so was I. I wanted to stop but Prof. Toralba didn’t he just kept on sucking. He held on to me tight and I can’t make him stop. The person that came in just watched in awe. He would look at me then at my dick and Prof. Toralba sucking. I couldn’t look him in the eye; I didn’t know how I felt. I was a bit embarrassed but extremely horny. I had to finish this immediately so I took over and fucked Prof. Toralba’s mouth as fast as I could.

Another guy came in. Again I saw how surprised he was by what he saw. I couldn’t do anything, I can’t stop now. I just kept on face fucking my professor. Unlike the first guy, the second moved closer. He wanted a closer look of what’s going on, he looked at me and gave me a thumbs-up sign. Approving of what he’s witnessing. I felt my cum ready and exploded inside Prof. Toralba’s mouth. I was in ecstacy.

Prof. Toralba held my butt and pulled me even closer to him, swallowing all my cum. He was licking my dick clean when another guy came into the comfort room. He was shocked but quickly recovered and became part of the audience. Prof. Toralba really took his time. After he finished, he stood up, gargled at the sink and left. I fixed myself up and left, leaving the three guys who were still in awe of what they’ve seen.

I would still see Prof. Toralba in school. I’d often catch him staring at my crotch during class.

What happened in that movie theater in Avenida was crazy. That was the last time I visited that place.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!