Wednesday, January 15, 2014

One Night Of Wonders












One Night Of Wonders



by: Midnight Halo




I was about 10 years old and the father of some playmates of mine invited us to his house because it’s his birthday. I didn't want to go at first coz no one will look after the house but I did anyway after I was persuaded my Reyjel who is the son of the guy who invited me.

So, all of us where there. Some big guys are there with all the beer drinking and singing and all that hanky-panky inside Reyjel's house. I was quiet though because I am not used to be in this kind of party before (hello, i was 10) but then Reyjel's father offered me to drink beer. I said "sorry, I don't" but then he said, "C'mon try it, we're amongst men, aren't we" So as not to embarrass the father, I did drink once became twice and so on and so forth, until everything I see was swirling images. Then I told Reyjel, who is by the way, the older boy in my playmates, that I want to go home because I don’t feel so well and my mom and crew might return home. So, he carried me in his shoulders until we managed to get to my place, which is three blocks away from his house. He noticed that I was all alone in my house. I said yes, and the reason why I was alone. So he bade farewell and I don’t know if it is coincidence but I forgot to lock the door.

I was a quiet guy, but many few are teasing me that I am gay because of my feminine gestures, which for me then was "normal".

So after which, I lay on the sofa, and since I was 10, i don't know how to get rid of the swirling visuals. Until I can hear someone knocking on the door, I thought I was my mom, so I thought, she would just come in because she has the keys.

Then I was hearing someone whispering my name. When I opened my eyes it was Reyjel...and George, Max, Darwin, Joseph, Boy, and Mark. So, I was so shocked that I forgot I was drunk, and fell of the floor. Reyjel picked me up like I was a princess by his firm and muscular arms and we are heading somewhere, which I was quite familiar, the bedroom, and my parent’s bedroom for that matter.

After putting me down to bed he started kissing me passionately on my neck and my ears and all I can do was moan and gently pushed him aside because I was thinking somewhere in my brain that my mom may come any moment. But then the kissing went from passionate to wild kisses. It like my neck was being suck by a vampire. He kissed so hard that I grabbed his hair so tight making him kiss me more like an exploding canyon.

So he kissed and then stopped look at me at the moment, and I can see those brown eyes of his that he is drunk and having fun at that moment. He gently went near my face and kissed me tenderly, my first kiss from a 15-year-old guy, from passionate to wild. Our tongues are swirling inside like fishes finding its way out of a coral. I swallow his saliva and so does he and then he's hands starts to fumble down my chest and try to squeezed like there is something to squeeze to as he keep saying "You are so hot! Fuck! You are so good" and to think I wasn't doing anything yet, go figure!

So he let go of my lips and like and angry monkey, starts tearing my clothes apart and by that i mean tearing it, and he wild kissed from my nipples and he went lower and lower right to my dick. (Which is by the way is in average size then capable of being sucked and I was just 10)

He started sucking my dick and likes his kisses from passionate to wild. All I can do is moan and grab his hair. It was heaven and my imagination became reality as a cute guy is now sucking my dick. Then Reyjel stopped and he takes of his shirt but before he could do so. I grabbed his hand and said, "let me do it". So I slowly lifted up his shirt, I went straight to his nipple even if the clothes were just halfway. I did it passionately. Boys like that kind of stuff, then the other nipple then to his neck and then to his lips and we kissed just the way we kissed before. Then I took off his belt and as I unzipped his pants, my index finger was touch the brief part where lies his thick bulge. So as the zipper goes down as am gently rubbing his dick in which was a blockbuster because he scream so loud, that rest of the gang come knocking at the door. "We're not finished here yet!" he shouted at the door and the door stops moving. So by that, i was thinking there is a second course after this meal.

And as I lower his pants, was rubbing his legs same as the pants go down the floor and I can see that his cock was already on fire. I started rubbing his cock with brief still on, I can even feel its heat, He groan and lift me face to his face and started kissing again, talk about being wild.

Then I did to the briefs what I did to the pants, with no time waste, suck his raging cock as wildly as I could. Then I went slow and then faster then slower, Damn, if you can only see his face, you will now that he is crazy about what i am doing to him. I was sucking while caressing his butt and he was holding my hair like a pet, He smells manly even down there, I was not sweaty smelled was perfect fine.

Like I said that was only Reyjel, after me sucking off his dick, maybe he was getting there so he pulled up and gave me a kiss. But I really wanted to finish it because I am afraid that my mom would show up. So I went don’t again and suck his cock, swallowing everything even his balls and I can hear him moan so hard, he is trying to restrain himself but he is getting there and when he came, my mouth was full of his cum. I did not let go until he was the one who freed his cock off to my mouth. After which he was breathing very hard, so exhausted plus the alcohol effect really made him lose all energy. He took his clothes, which was scattered everywhere, and went out the room with smile and a wink. And as son as he opened the door, the rest of the gang came rushing in, it was like a bullfight on who is going to be next. They where pushing each other and really wants a piece of meat, until one dominated the pride of lions, it was George.

Unlike Reyjel, George was more of a romantic type went it comes to sex. He treated me like a lady. Every kiss from his lips was warm and gentle. He always glances every after kiss to whatever part of my body. He has a big cock which my mouth can’t accommodate. He squeezes my breast like I have real ones with inmost compassion and lust. And he was the one who give a good butt-plugging. He whispered in my ear and ask me to turn over, I really don’t know want he was going to do then but I followed him and he spits on my hole and gentle pushes his enormous cock and it was a hell of a pain. I was about to quit because of the pain but he was so muscular back then and he was holding my arms was a sign that I can never let go and so he pushed and pushed hard and I was in silent tears but when the whole thing was inside and he started pumping and I can no longer feel the pain it was replaced with utmost pleasure.

The other guys did two thing while this is happening, one, they are watching two or us while masturbating, they are fucking each other. While George was busy discovering the depth of my butt, Max went to my face and puts his cock on my mouth and it was in the position of the classic three way fucking style and Max was quite enjoying it. He is quite dark but and also 10 years old but his cock taste like it was from a 15 year old. All of this happened in one night. Max was slowly trusting his dick to my throat and George at my back and pinching my tits both of them are getting there and I felt the warm cum both at front and back and I cannot even describe how was it like back then (well some of you already know, I am sure). Both of them was finished and like Reyjel, took there shirts and shorts and went off the room exhausted. I went to the toilet of my parents bedroom to throw up and drink plain water and accidentally open the shower which was good because I have to clean my hole which was them full of cum and aching in pain.

I was washing my butt when Darwin and Joseph went inside at first they just drank water from the faucet then they both look at me and said “Look at him! He looks so sexy. Let’s fuck him!” I know I am still conscious and sane in spite of the alcohol but since I was so fucked up having a good time with the previous three, why not play some more. Even before Joseph come to touch me I grabbed his dick and sucking it as a puppy would do to its mother and I heard his scream “FUCK!” and “Oh SHIT!” every time his dick goes down to my throat. Darwin did differently, “he is so fucked up why give him a reward” and that reward is him sucking my balls and my dick he’s mouth was warm which give my cock a strong stand. Darwin was sucking it so passionately that in between sucking Joseph’s cock I would moan. Darwin also inserted his finger to my ever so painful butt. The first gave a small “ouch” did he did it slow until three of his fingers was in my hole while he was sucking my dick and then I was coming also and it was wild. I can feel I have given enough milk to feed the kitten.

“Damn! That so much, quite tasty too”, Darwin said. “My turn!” Darwin said which means he did not stick his finger for nothing. He fucked me and truly went deep into the rabbit hole. Everything was fast and quick both of them released their cum of my chest and I was covered in milk then they use their cum as a lotion to “nourish” my body with it as both of them take turns of kissing me. The shower was still when we were through. Darwin helped me to get up and get dry. Yes, he went for the towels and made me dry. The rest of the boys was finished either jacking off or fucking each other as they lay flat on the bedroom floor. “Could you please get your things and stay on the living room. I have to clean this sheet before my mom arrives?” They did so. They went to the living room half-naked others are still sweaty. Reyjel, Gorge and max are already asleep on the sofa and positions good for a magazine.

I return to the bedroom and hid all the possible evidence of what went on the bedroom, I even sprayed the room with Glade, to put off the smell of cum. I did change some of the sheets and pillowcases. When I went back to the living, I was okay then, I took a shower and change clothes already, only to find out the they all left , living the front door open, except for, guess who? Reyjel. He asks me if I was mad about what happened, I said yes because it was my first time and it happened with 5 guys. He just smiled at me, the sweetest smile. He kissed me on the neck and she said I smelled good, he went to my ears and whispered “ Let’s do it again!”

Did I hesitate, of course not, I have this handsome guy every girl in my place wants to have who wants to fuck me again and you think I will give that up? So we did it on the sofa and after it he left. After an hour or two my mother came like nothing happened in the house and to my surprise next to him was Reyjel. My mom is going to his father’s party and he asks Reyjel to look after me while she’s gone and we did it again at least four times that day. And every other day he fells like doing it, same also with George. These two guys would always invite me to watch a movie or eat dinner or go somewhere then we fuck afterwards to the most exotic places imaginable.

16 years later, both of them are married and have there own families sometimes I do see them and I don’t know if they still remember what they did, sometimes I get to blame them for me being gay but I never regretted what happened that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iputok mo ditto, Pre!